Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics guys.

I've recently gotten a few more guns for old Frank, and am now working on a small display area for him; a small armory in a rundown room. I'll post pics as soon as I get it finished.

I'm starting to realize my Frank is becoming less screen-accurate. Starting with him having no gloves (I tore my fingerless gloves attempting to put them on, and I haven't found a set of gloved hands I like / are cheap).

So that at least gives me lots of flexibility when it comes to gun selection. I think I'm going to display him loading shells into a ZCW sawed-off... that gun looks awesome.

5498273453_c4a6ec7a0c_z.jpg

5498275409_65f59ef985.jpg
5498866232_2227731438.jpg
5498268751_2b7b753f38.jpg

5498275715_3869ebe998.jpg
5498277667_a16946749e.jpg

5498862072_450e384a63.jpg

Did you do anything with the modification on the figure? looks great.

Typically, now that I'm happy with how I've got this guy, I need to sell him :(

Still, at least I finished the custom Magnum (though I didn't get around to putting "Knight" on the side and adding the punisher logo...)
DSCF1814.jpg

3Punisher.jpg

Whats up guys? I searched around the thread but with no luck. Even used the search tool.

Can anyone give me some tips for removing the boots? I just recently got this guy and he's awesome but he came with his shoes on the opposite feet lol. I'm eventually going to buy him some better boots but for now I'd just like him to have his shoes on the right feet.

Anyone know of any retailers that have these in stock, or did I miss the boat? Ebay isn't turning up much right now on Punisher here.

Check the For Sale section of the site. I just bought one from a fellow Freak, Plasmid303, for a very good price!

Thanks Plasmid303!:wave

Picked one up off ebay a couple weeks ago. There were two other listings when I did my search. Paid 250 shipped...a little expensive considering the original price but well worth it. Id rather pay a higher price than never have him at all. This collectable is certainly becoming harder to find.

BTW thanks for the tip the other night Evilface. I don't know why I didn't think of using the old hairdryer trick before posting. Sometimes my mind overlooks the simplest solution.

found some listings...a bit more expensive than what i paid but chances to buy him none the less:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-1-6-A...728?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0b81c580

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-ART-FIGURE...880?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2310b6d8d8

https://cgi.ebay.com/ART-FIGURES-SA...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item484119de4b

That last listing is the one I almost chose but I ended up choosing a different one. Happy Hunting fellas.

Last edited:
I missed out on this guy, the annoying thing is, I had him PO'd with OSB for a great price but they had to pull out because of a lack of cooperation with the company. I'm kicking myself for not picking him up, I did check on eBay after but his price had risen a lot but not for for what he's going for now.

Back