Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After getting the glove on a left TT hand, the right one tore while trying to get that one on (admittedly, I lost patience after about fifteen minutes). Oh well. Time to hit up TA or eBay for some pre-gloved hands and some good boots.

Well here is my Punisher that is still a WIP not that it needs it.Anyway,I was originally going to make the skull brighter but i've seen others and it don't look right so i kept it dark and added more detail.I made his eyebrows a little thicker too because Frank Castle don't strike me as a metrosexual type of guy.Is there a 1/6 scale knife similar to the real one or do i have to make one?:wink1:

Well here is my Punisher that is still a WIP not that it needs it.Anyway,I was originally going to make the skull brighter but i've seen others and it don't look right so i kept it dark and added more detail.I made his eyebrows a little thicker too because Frank Castle don't strike me as a metrosexual type of guy.Is there a 1/6 scale knife similar to the real one or do i have to make one?:wink1:

Kinda looks like Mr. Bean.

image.jpg

CeemOr cool pics man but you might want to cut the grenade launcher down some. The one used in the film was pretty small maybe 7"-8" total length, of course they used the Airsoft Madbull AGX which is line a mini version of the AG36 grenade launcher.

Yeah i know but like i said it still a WIP and as soon as i get the suppressor + sight i'll be doin a whole lot of cutting!THANX!☺

I just got the Cmore sight for mine today, have to adjust the front barrel the suppressor attaches to and my M4 will finally be done :) should be posting pics soon. Look forward to seeing yours as well.

Assembled mine yesterday and it was a pain in the a.. - but he is absolutely worth it:

Awesome job on the assembly. Great lookin' pose and photo, good job Fizzgig!

Just mod the M4 he has. It's fairly easy. Excpt for the RAP 4, add a C-More from either the HT Stalone or the Bale/Terminator.

Back