Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture:lecture:lecture I think the sheer quality surprised everybody. It's a solid figure that stands up to any HT Marvel release so it's not surprising he's drying up.

The proto pics looked really good but after the Godfather 3 figure AF produced I think a little trepidation was definitely in order but to their credit this thing is a total win. :rock Looks great with the others... Can't wait to get my decals from EVIL to round him out.

Looks like Monkey Depot ran out so I'd say eBay is your last chance... I'd hurry up though, I'm sure there wasn't a whole lot of these produced and they're drying up quick!

Yeah I'll look at eBay then. I new I should've jumped on this sooner

:lecture:lecture:lecture I think the sheer quality surprised everybody. It's a solid figure that stands up to any HT Marvel release so it's not surprising he's drying up.

Exactly. When I first saw the figure announced I thought "Not bad, but I didn't like the movie and the company is still suspect for me."

Then I saw people's in-hand pictures and had to buy it.

IMG_2280.jpg

Here's another in-hand photo of Frank Castle :cool:

Hi all...Ok, here is my attempt at customizing the Monster Magnum...Please excuse the really crappy pics...Looking for alittle feedback on Whether the semi-gloss black finish is too shiny..Or should I go with a more natural or "classic" black?...

ps...just noticed the red smear on the rim of the scope...Anyone figure out a way to a paint a more realistic red dot lens?...

Hope you all like...:)

Matt

Hi all...Ok, here is my attempt at customizing the Monster Magnum...Please excuse the really crappy pics...Looking for alittle feedback on Whether the semi-gloss black finish is too shiny..Or should I go with a more natural or "classic" black?...

ps...just noticed the red smear on the rim of the scope...Anyone figure out a way to a paint a more realistic red dot lens?...

Hope you all like...:)

Matt

Hot damn Matt! That's perfection... Mind sharing what you used/how you made it?

And here is the Punisher with his new toy...Had to repaint the skull because mine came practically non-existent....I know it's alittle bright for this figure, but I like it...need to add a rifle, his other magnum and accessories...Enjoy the pics...

Matt

Hi guys...Thanks alot for the compliments...The recipe is pretty simple...I took the HT Chris Redfield Magnum 500 and cut it off just past the rail on top of the gun...Cut down a silencer from the Sideshow Snake Eyes pistol to use as the surpressor...The scope and light are from a TTL MP-7...The rest is just paint....Im not much of a customizer, so I was actually kinda surprised when everything came together as well as it did...

Matt

Is Evilface still doing the Hot Toys like stand for this guy?
If so how much does he charge for the stand with the War Zone graphic on it?

Wow.. Im glad I got this figure. I like it more than my Berserker Predators, War Machine and my Tech noir terminator. The Headsculpt is top notch and the paint apps are spot on. Only slightly (ever so slightly) below Hot Toys standard.. my only regret is not getting this sooner at a better price. Now, to get more guns for him..

I saw this guy online early in the week, and got one from Monkey Depot (I may have gotten the last one they had). He should arrive on Tuesday, and I can't wait, especially after seeing all the in hand pics.

Is Evilface still doing the Hot Toys like stand for this guy?
If so how much does he charge for the stand with the War Zone graphic on it?

Darth, i comissioned Anthrapoid to print out some Punisher WZ decals for both the base and the name plate along with some name plate decals for my Joker/Batman DX standard stands (since the DX stands dont fit in my display cases) I should be recieving the sheet some time this week. If your interested and willing to wait a bit, i could send you a pair for your custom stands.

I should have some pics up a bit later on. But yeah Anthrapoid is another great person to contact with regards to customized decals and is easy to communicate with. Just check out the great decals he did for War Machine: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87406

Back