Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Maggy Hammer is just fine. Plus it looks good in the loop on the back of his vest :)

ThePunisher6.jpg

thepunisher7.jpg

Love the Maggy Hammer pistols...First really cool looking revolvers any company did before HT came along...Just wish the muzzle area was sculpted alittle better...

Matt

i need to try putting mine together again...i went all hulk and got pissed off.

plus, my punisher logo is much fainter than others i am seeing on here :(

I got some better pics of Frank with some of the assorted guns I've accumulated over the years.

One of his included guns
punisher-guns.jpg

some guns from assorted 12" figures I got at Big Lots
punisher-guns1.jpg

punisher-guns2.jpg

punisher-guns3.jpg

from the Marvel Studios 12" comic Punisher
punisher-guns4.jpg

ditto as above
punisher-guns5.jpg

sniper rifle in the bag that came with a "Hong Kong Officer" Dragon figure
punisher-guns6.jpg

same with the binoculars
punisher-guns7.jpg

That's one thing I'm definitely looking forward to. Just building the arsenal of guns. Comic / screen accurate, who cares? Just lots of awesome guns.

Others are filling theirs in. The way it looks stock (nostrils aside) is more screen accurate anyway. :huh

I prefer the "barely there" skull myself as it is out of the box. I thought about filling it in a bit, but after watching the movie a coupla times I decided to leave it be. However the promotional materials for the film have the skull with more pop, so it is a matter of preference in the end.

I prefer the "barely there" skull myself as it is out of the box. I thought about filling it in a bit, but after watching the movie a coupla times I decided to leave it be. However the promotional materials for the film have the skull with more pop, so it is a matter of preference in the end.

It is, but as much as I didn't like it at first and thought it should've been more prominent, the ghost skull really grew on me. While I don't think it's good for every Punisher, it really fit Stevenson's.

I just got mine today, it's a nice figure. I bulked up his body a bit, fixed the chest skull, changed to SS CIA pants and switched out his hands. I'm still not sure about the HS, looks too much like a hound dog. I was thinking about switching it out with a SSC Flint HS. Over all it's an ok figure but need better weapons.
0207012038.jpg

I just got mine today, it's a nice figure. I bulked up his body a bit, fixed the chest skull, changed to SS CIA pants and switched out his hands. I'm still not sure about the HS, looks too much like a hound dog. I was thinking about switching it out with a SSC Flint HS. Over all it's an ok figure but need better weapons.
0207012038.jpg

Have you even seen Punisher: War Zone? :dunno

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wkxLWWiz5O8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Actually this trailer shows him better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNWTZdPQ_K8

Last edited:
I swapped out the hands on mine for a set of gun gripping HT hands, but man, those cloth gloves were a pain to get on, especially the right hand.

Some more pics from yesterday's shoot; a little action.

"Those that break the law must be punished."
artfigures-punisher.jpg

punisher-shootout.jpg

punisher-shootout1.jpg

punisher-shootout2.jpg

punisher-shootout3-1.jpg

punisher-shootout4.jpg

punisher-shootout5.jpg

0207012038.jpg

quick take the mark 2 off the mark 4 stand!, it will damage the rubber abdomen :thud:

0207012038.jpg
I mean no disrespect but man why did you even buy this figure? Never understand why somebody buys so and so set for so much money then switches out everything in the set. JMHO but this set is fine right out of the box. Only thing I may do is give him some MOLLE magazine pouches. Your money man.

Have you even seen Punisher: War Zone? :dunno

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wkxLWWiz5O8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Actually this trailer shows him better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNWTZdPQ_K8

Yes I've seen it, it's one of the dumber movies I've seen. But that doesn't mean I don't want a kick butt Punisher figure.

I mean no disrespect but man why did you even buy this figure? Never understand why somebody buys so and so set for so much money then switches out everything in the set. JMHO but this set is fine right out of the box. Only thing I may do is give him some MOLLE magazine pouches. Your money man.

Hey brother, no disrepect taken, I'm a huge Punisher fan and big time Marvel comics nerd. I wanted a good Punisher figure to go with the rest of my collection, the main reason why I got this figure was for his gear, I really like his vest but I'm not real keen on the HS. I was thinking about switching it out for a SSC Flint because that might look more Bradstreet than hound dog. It's just my opinion.

I swapped out the hands on mine for a set of gun gripping HT hands, but man, those cloth gloves were a pain to get on, especially the right hand.

Some more pics from yesterday's shoot; a little action.

"Those that break the law must be punished."
artfigures-punisher.jpg

punisher-shootout.jpg

punisher-shootout1.jpg

punisher-shootout2.jpg

punisher-shootout3-1.jpg

punisher-shootout4.jpg

punisher-shootout5.jpg

Great effort SalemCrow, love that set of pics! Awesome! :clap

0207012038.jpg

Not to argue about the HS, which I really like, but I think your photo with the light and shadows on his face show how good the likeness really is. I was worried when I first ordered if he may turn out too "hound dog " looking as well. Once in hand I was very impressed with his expression. My friends that have seen this guy say its one the best figures I own, but that might change since Stallone as Ross is showing up today... Now when is someone gonna make a Rome custom? :)

Back