Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The neck pieces (front / back) velcro aren't staying attached.....that said, I only worked on it for a bit tonight. Maybe they need extra lovin.

I won't get a good chance until this weekend to put good time into it. Everything else working ok....really surprised with the head sculpt. Very well done.....

I haven't either, but it's still in the USPS shipper, amazing Punisher figure :lecture :rock

MAN, I'm stoke!!!

MIBber. Next thing you know it'll be like, "Can't open it. Don't want to break the AFA seal." :nana:

The neck pieces (front / back) velcro aren't staying attached.....that said, I only worked on it for a bit tonight. Maybe they need extra lovin.

I won't get a good chance until this weekend to put good time into it. Everything else working ok....really surprised with the head sculpt. Very well done.....

Both pieces pretty much behave easily. You put them together and then slide them up, through the shoulder straps in the vest (which helps them behave). The only issue I ran into were the collar snaps. They don't really secure to the vest, but lay down well enough that it doesn't bother me.

And yeah. I was pleasantly surprised how well he displays with other HT figures. If I didn't know better, I wouldn't guess he was from any other company but HT.

Last edited:
I got mine on Monday and I'm impressed!
The packaging is very cool, with the movie quotes and all.
It's very sturdy,I agree with the foam needing a backing.
The figure looks awesome, no missing boots.
I just need to figure out what to use to add the nostrils to the skull and then I'll attempt to put him together.
I'm glad I got this figure!

Well I got the chance to put him together tonight. He's an awesome figure although mine has a loose elbow joint on the right arm and one of the little buttons on one of the neck snaps fell off and is lost at the moment.

I watched the movie last night, noticed Ray is wear a (chrome?) military style watch on his left wrist. Has anyone else noticed this? Or already added one to your figure. I would love some suggestions on a good scale watch I could possibly add to mine. Thanks.

yep sure did, I picked up a watch that was close enough off of eBay and added it when I first got him.
011a.jpg

I watched the movie last night, noticed Ray is wear a (chrome?) military style watch on his left wrist. Has anyone else noticed this? Or already added one to your figure. I would love some suggestions on a good scale watch I could possibly add to mine. Thanks.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhup!!!!!!!! Inaccurate I'm returning this figure :tap

Mine arrived today. I only bought it due to the pics most of you guys posted and I gotta say, he's worth every penny.

definitely on par with hot toys for quality and if they keep it up at this price point I think HT will have some steady competition!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhup!!!!!!!! Inaccurate I'm returning this figure :tap

:horror:lecture:horror:lecture :exactly:

Open it!!! :mad:

Psh, he'd have to find it in his loft first...

indiana_jones_wide_warehouse_-_l1.jpg

Oh no! Don't do it! Should be an easy fix for the Skiman!!! LoL, I'd be more concerned with the assault rifle. :monkey1 Seriously though I love this figure.

Not really concerned about the gun anyway. Most people don't even realize the production bought a Madbull airsoft launcher to put on the AR and either try to customize a real 1:6 203 (AG36) to match or do some inaccurate custom of it. :lol

Back