Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The snaps on mine were a bit of a pain to get snapped together but I was able to do it with a lot of pressure.
Same here!I must've spent at least a 1/2 hr. trying to snap these but they kept bending and then finally i removed the shiny black buttons and with needle nose pliers i squeezed the S#!T out of it and "SNAP" so yeah they're a real pain to get in place.:wink1:

The straps were kinda hard to get on, but what I found is worse is they aren't quite set right. His R kinda kinks up. I needs to be slightly closer to mid line on the bottom. Then it would line up well.

Anyone else have a go at making the M4 or am I the only idiot to give it a go?

as ya know I have done it once and have the better scaled grenade launcher coming from Blackops. I am about to give up on tryin to get the damn cmore sight, been beat out of 3 auctions for the barney Ross rifle. Knuckle would you mind taking a few shots of the cmore sight you have and maybe a measurement of the length of it? I don't think it would be that hard to sculpt one. I would really appreciate the pics man :)

Punisher
I just kinda eyeballed the damn thing. Seriously. I cant measure stuff worth a damn. Always comes out wrong.

As for the C-more, it's well worth just getting the HT. The Stalone one doesn't need to be cut down at all. Nice. Saves (pun) a little work. The damn RAP 4 was the worst to make.

This is the best shot I have of the C-More

Cool man! I will probably preorder the HT one. Still might take a crack at sculpting one from scratch before it comes out LOL. I have been building scale models for years and I sculpt Halloween masks as a hobby so it is really just the matter of the smaller scale.

here's what an actual C-More is like. So the HT is just fine.

In my last one (Dad's) I colored the lens red. Not sure if I will with this one

yeah I have grabbed a bunch of pics from google searches, can never find a good one of the back side of the lens area.

Nice Marvel crew there. Not sure Punisher would allow himself to be photographed with scumbag criminals like the X-Men and that menace Spiderman, though.

Well here are some PICS. of my figure.:waveI did do some minor touch ups on his face like made his eyebrows thicker and raised the line of his 12 o'clock shadow and also added the missing scruff under his nose.Fixed the logo on the vest but really this figure is incredible and it really doesn't need any futzing at all.I'm just really can't stand thin eyebrows.I'm glad i got this figure when i did cause i honestly think this figure i would've regretted not getting,SERIOUSLY!:wink1:

I'll have to break out my big Marvel movie collection after I get the Mark IV. But for now, here is a crappy pic of mine with my new EF base!

img0591s.jpg

Ski, is the MEDICOM Ghost Rider!!, just I can't sleep and I was enjoy my figures, if you see in the corner is my NOMAK waiting foe he's head!!:)

Back