Arrested Development returns in 2013 - Netflix broadcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arrested Development returns!!!

Oh, wow--this is great news! Kind of hard to believe.

It sure great news, with so many rumors of a movie over the past year and a half and never really hearing anything concrete I'm so happy to know for sure that this is happening.

I read Netflix may be bidding on the new episodes. I do not want them to have it. I'm not paying them for streaming crappy quality on my computer. If they get it, I will just wait until it comes out on BD.

That video that was posted, I found it highly annoying and was wondering why it existed. Then I kept watching, and watching and then it got worse...so I kept watcher. By the end I was cracking up.

I did this when I heard the news.

73800_o.gif

dare i say that AD is one of the most important sitcoms ever! if you missed it you HAVE to check it out, its amazing.

Arrested Development officially returns in 2013. The new season will air exclusively on Netflix!

https://www.slashfilm.com/arrested-development-coming-netflix-2013/

That sound you’re hearing is customers coming back to Netflix for one of the best comedies of all time. The online streaming and rental company has closed a deal to exclusively air new episodes of Arrested Developement in as early as 2013. These are most likely the episodes series creator Mitch Hurwitz mentioned last month as a lead in to a long-rumored feature film. There’s more after the jump.

Back