Arnie Kim joins the Hot Toys team... And Reeves Superman is his project!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think they've quietly dropped their Prison Break effort... the only pics we have of Burrows and Scofield is a sculpt and half a torso.

Now I need to know if Hot Toys will make a GOD Bruce Lee since Arnie Kim is with them, that way I dont have to buy the new Enterbay one.

Now I need to know if Hot Toys will make a GOD Bruce Lee since Arnie Kim is with them, that way I dont have to buy the new Enterbay one.

It'd be fairly redundant if both Enterbay and HT released a GoD BL figure both done by Arnie. It'd be like Arnie reaping profits from both sides. :lol

Might just be me, but I don't think Arnie will be doing a lot of Bruce Lee stuff for HT. But that's just my guess.

HT to Enterbay: "I. Drink. Your. Milkshake. I drink it all up."

htetbmilkshake.jpg

Nice one. :lol

Just found out about this, I literally have perpetual goosebumps brought on by sheer awesomeness.

Strange, I thought Reeve was going to be his first project.

Well he might work on Bruce Lees, then Chirstopher Reeves, maybe Trons, maybe The Expendable, or even Rambos or Rockys.

:wink1:

HT to Enterbay: "I. Drink. Your. Milkshake. I drink it all up."

htetbmilkshake.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Think they've quietly dropped their Prison Break effort... the only pics we have of Burrows and Scofield is a sculpt and half a torso.

Was there any real demand for them?

I think there was more demand for the HT TrueType figures with Prison Break likenesses than the EB figures TBH. :lol

didn't arnie just sculpt the bruce lee sculpts and mr. bean only for enterbay? jack bauer and all the other sculpts since were done by yj park if i remember correctly. so i dont think it's really going to change anything for enterbay

Arnie Kim + Bruce Lee = EnterBay's Fame and Fortune.

That's the two things they're primarily known for. And now they've lost both. So it is a pretty big change for them.

I'd love to see this turn of events become a big motivational punch-in-the-face for Enterbay, because their current situation is fairly uninspiring. If not, they'll just fade into history.

It's difficult for everyone else now, seeing as Hot Toys is like the giant Tyrannosaurus Rex that reigns over the 1/6 savannah. What a difference 4 years (or so) makes.

Woo hoo! Good for Arnie...EB has great products, but they are just too small compared to HT. I think this arrangement will work out nicely for both parties, and ultimately we as consumers will get to see great works from interesting/popular Western licenses by amazingly talented artists.

I'm actually a little more excited about the Reeves Superman now that I originally was. I lol at those diehards who were waiting and waiting for this fig...they'll probably still complain though haha.

Back