Arnie Kim joins the Hot Toys team... And Reeves Superman is his project!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to Bruce Lee. Like the market isn't flooded there . . .

Bill and Arnie had a big falling out. He isn't going to be back at Enterbay.

....then again, hopefully Bill likes Ferrari's more than holding grudges because Arnie on Bruce Lee = a new F99 :D

After Indy and Superman, i thought Arnie was working on a bunch of projects. Then one day, there would be like 10 HS's by him released, like Han Solo, Street Rocky, among others.

The loner the wait, the more likely he looks like he was a free lancer from HT. If HT brought him in, only to screw Enterbay, and let him go... then thats as cold as it gets.

Its like courting the wife of someone you hate, and when she offically divorces the guy to be with you, you dump her. Thats some pretty cold blooded ***** there.

After Indy and Superman, i thought Arnie was working on a bunch of projects. Then one day, there would be like 10 HS's by him released, like Han Solo, Street Rocky, among others.

The loner the wait, the more likely he looks like he was a free lancer from HT. If HT brought him in, only to screw Enterbay, and let him go... then thats as cold as it gets.

Its like courting the wife of someone you hate, and when she offically divorces the guy to be with you, you dump her. Thats some pretty cold blooded ***** there.

I think you might have things backwards.
From the little that Bill has mentioned, its pretty clear he holds Arnie responsible for the break up and I believe from (hazy) memory it was over money and profit share (others hear will know more)

I don't think it was Hot Toys that initated the break up.

Back