Arnie Kim joins the Hot Toys team... And Reeves Superman is his project!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this is huge. The only thing I collect from Enterbay is Bruce Lee. So I guess it's bye bye EB, hello Superman!

Arnie Kim Reeve Superman is gonna be serious.

This is good news for my Enterbay ETD version B, i expect to see it rise even more in value :)

The real question is can he do this sculpt better than Bobby C's??
were talking Major Leagues here!

And also a Back to the Future Marty and Doc Brown! lol but an Indy Jones would be great now let concentrate in Supes Zod Black costume Brando Ursa Non.....Otis...

hydeous said:
Kinda feel bad for enterbay. Can't wait to hear what breaker has to say bout this.

Nothin much really!! Sort of knew it was coming, as well as many people.

Shame, as EB and AK almost started together, and history has been set.

But hey, everyone needs new pastures from time to time :)

Good luck to them all !

In all honesty... with the relatively SLOOOOOW nature of enterbay releases... im not gonna miss them much.

Arnie Kim Reeve Superman is gonna be serious.

This is good news for my Enterbay ETD version B, i expect to see it rise even more in value :)

Expect that for sure! Thank God i got a Version B in time!:)

The real question is can he do this sculpt better than Bobby C's??
were talking Major Leagues here!

He certainly has his work cut out for him...i doubt he will surpass Bobby C's Supes.

Is there a difference nailing 1:6 likeness compared to 1:1 likeness? Which you guys think is harder?

true...........1/6 is a hard to work with but to think of it HT people only works n 1/6th scale, but there is no doubt Bobby C will be better! Hey look what implanted hair can do! (Booby C Joker Amazing!)

I knew this dude was going to get signed on and cover this project!

Great news..i think.

We all saw this coming! Or at least hoped for it.

And by "coming this winter" means prototypes right? Man that's going to be a long wait...

i know they said Arnie's first project is Reeves Superman, but now that he signed on with HT and people were complaining about HT's Bruce Lee sculpt do you think he could tweak that? (i liked the Bruce Lee HS already so for me its not a big deal)

We can only hope. I'm really hoping that BD head is updated... and the body, like many people. There's still a lot of time.

Did you guys notice this??
attachment.php

Back