Arnie Kim joins the Hot Toys team... And Reeves Superman is his project!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think everyone noticed it!

DX05. It's going to be a long wait. Q2 2010 I'm guessing.

I was thinking I didn't need every DX... but I apparently do...

:yess: GREAT NEWS!

I've been reading a lot of the posts here and there and haven't read anywhere that CR Superman has been DX confirmed anywhere. So great to see HT's make an official announcement and give us a roundabout date.

This will look fantastic, I'm sure of it, and it will look great among the other heroes in my collection...got to have Supe's right?

How many sculptor's is that at HT (3)? I wonder if this shortens the length of time from a figure's announcement to release?

Abigail Whistler hit in two months.

They have much more than three sculptors... we don't know how much they actually have, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a whole office!

Last edited:
They have the best in the business Arnie Kim - Yulli - Kojun, they just need to ad RovoJin and they will be complete!

WOW what Awesome news to wake up to!!!

happiness.gif

They have the best in the business Arnie Kim - Yulli - Kojun, they just need to add RovoJin and Elvis1976 and BobbyC and they will be complete!

Fixed!!!!!!!

^:exactly:

Hot Toys =
captain-picard-full-of-win-500x381.jpg

that means we might also get arnie kim's indiana jones too.. just wishful thinking?alsome superman...yeah. he is home in cincinnati ohio superman is..get the comic that is coming..union terminal...you will see what that looks like..

probably the still have RovoJin but there isn't a RovoJin product in the market so is looking pretty bad there..............

What else is enterbay going to release? Bulma from their DBZ line? The Ip Man figure did not come out as good as it could have, and I dont know when the hell they will release the Jackie Chan figure :gah:

Even their Prison Break line, they've only released T-Bag so i dont know whats going over there now they've lost Arnie.

Strange, I thought Reeve was going to be his first project.

:monkey3

Serioulsy though...BEST part about this?

COMING THIS WINTER :hi5:

I wish Sideshow would have chase after him...:( Can you imagine him on Sideshow...wow.

Back