ARH MEDUSA AP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is also very heavy and kind of awkward to move so get some help.

ARH hurt his back, he went home with some back pain!
LOL
Poor guy!

So they have 30 in total? 20 for sale & 10 for replacements? i hope mine comes in perfect shape then! :pray:

I dont know the exact inventory, only SS knows it right now.
We just provided SS with enough so all is covered. I am sure it will be just fine.
What you saw on the unpacking video was real time. We wanted you to take care doing it as some damages is actually caused by our customers when unpacking this statue.
Its really a two man job
Still, SS is always great with exchanges, and if for any issue you must first go through the right channels, the retailers first. However if there are other issues or they cannot address your issues, ARH Studios is at the ready to help you. We stand behind our products.

I dont know the exact inventory, only SS knows it right now.
We just provided SS with enough so all is covered. I am sure it will be just fine.
What you saw on the unpacking video was real time. We wanted you to take care doing it as some damages is actually caused by our customers when unpacking this statue.
Its really a two man job
Still, SS is always great with exchanges, and if for any issue you must first go through the right channels, the retailers first. However if there are other issues or they cannot address your issues, ARH Studios is at the ready to help you. We stand behind our products.

Sounds good to me then! The YT video you guys did was a great way to promote the statue, i actually watched it several times and it's what made me order this fantastic statue!! I'll be sure to remember the tips ARH gave when i'm unboxing her! I'm off to watch the second part of your Kool collection :yess: Thanks for the answer Averone!

Sounds good to me then! The YT video you guys did was a great way to promote the statue, i actually watched it several times and it's what made me order this fantastic statue!! I'll be sure to remember the tips ARH gave when i'm unboxing her! I'm off to watch the second part of your Kool collection :yess: Thanks for the answer Averone!

You spent 40 minutes watching it?:monkey1

You spent 40 minutes watching it?:monkey1

:lol Firstly, i watched the whole thing.The second time i skipped to 1:25 so i could get a good look at Averone's adidas socks , after that i skipped to the 18 minutes part so that i could behold this magnificent statue yet again- to be specific !

:lol Firstly, i watched the whole thing.The second time i skipped to 1:25 so i could get a good look at Averone's adidas socks , after that i skipped to the 18 minutes part so that i could behold this magnificent statue yet again- to be specific !

:lol I was hoping for some holes in Averone's socks. It would had been epic :dance

:lol I was hoping for some holes in Averone's socks. It would had been epic :dance

[ame]https://youtu.be/ATTjGKJwhFI[/ame]

Next unboxing should be done a la Tom Cruise style - to properly display those minty fresh Averone socks! :lol

Just read at the other forum that apparently it will cost $125 to ship to Canada? I highly doubt that is correct at all. SSC does not give shipping quotes for non instock items.

I was quoted both 1:1 Thor & Warmachine Busts at $25 each. This should and will be $25.

I really hope you're right VS. I don't know why they would not charge the standard $25 to ship this to Canada like they do everything else.

I really hope you're right VS. I don't know why they would not charge the standard $25 to ship this to Canada like they do everything else.

That guy at SF is wrong or misinform. I do know that by fact SSC does not give shipping quotes when the item is not even in there warehouse. Before I made my preorder on this, i asked for a shipping cost for an instock item 1:1 War Machine Bust and it was $25. It was a simalar weight and size of Medusa.

Back