ARH MEDUSA AP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody in USA get Medusa AP?
trying to stay positive, but after no movement on tracking since 2/18 this isn't looking good. :thud:

i'll never prepay in full for a statue again. live and learn. :slap

anybody in USA get Medusa AP?
trying to stay positive, but after no movement on tracking since 2/18 this isn't looking good. :thud:

i'll never prepay in full for a statue again. live and learn. :slap

Nothing yet... Tracking # doesn't change at all....

Guys, here I am looking at a huge list of tracking info...
I dont see any changes either. Especially looking at the USPS.com website. So I am sorry, not much to do but wait.
I will talk with ARH today again to confirm and get back to you. Not much we can do but wait....:impatient:

I will be the first to say, that this was a painful lesson learned. The AP, will never be done this way again. We will produce and have them on hand first before we take payment. It was produced but shipping is taking forever with regular mail!

I received my Medusa from Secret Compass last week and it arrived broken. The pillar on the base was broken in three parts and her tail attachment had a big chip in it. It's been about a week since I contacted secret compass and they are still waiting to hear from ARH regarding a replacement. I hope I'm able to get one before they disappear. :(

Omg. Please give me a undamage one!!! I don't trust all the shippers.

I received my Medusa from Secret Compass last week and it arrived broken. The pillar on the base was broken in three parts and her tail attachment had a big chip in it. It's been about a week since I contacted secret compass and they are still waiting to hear from ARH regarding a replacement. I hope I'm able to get one before they disappear. :(

ARH has gotten the emails from SC
We have put an order for a few replacement pillars, they will be mailed to SC. Please let me know if you need any more help on this.

Omg. Please give me a undamage one!!! I don't trust all the shippers.

Jye, you have the AP! We will fix any issues you may have.
Our studios in the US can help

Lets just get them here first! :impatient:

Thanks, I am just afraid we might have to wait for the replament if anything happen. It's been a while for this baby.

oh gosh, mine has just got to australia but i cannot open it till next weekend.. sooo hope mine made it unharmed.

ARH has gotten the emails from SC
We have put an order for a few replacement pillars, they will be mailed to SC. Please let me know if you need any more help on this.

I cant open mine for another week or so, if mine has any damage from being shipped to me in australia, i wont be to late will i ?

I cant open mine for another week or so, if mine has any damage from being shipped to me in australia, i wont be to late will i ?

Why would you be late? Late to get a replacement?
We have the factory making parts. I am not sure if you have the AP or not but either case odds are good it will be just fine.

If any issues we do our best to have the factory replace the parts. This may take time but at least you will not be out of a statue since these are all sold out!

Now if it was from a retail shop, its best you contact them first as they may have another on hand

Hey Aver, sorry for the late reply, screwed up, can't believe I didn't check to see if my post got through. Anyway here's a repost of the issues I have. (Besides the broken column)

As you can see here, there is clearly some gold over-paint:

DSCF9922.jpg

The gold on this other plate is obviously more than the other bra, so I'm guessing someone screwed up on this bra and tried to do a touch up paint job:

DSCF9927.jpg

Here are some chips on the base itself:

DSCF9929.jpg

DSCF9930.jpg

^(I wouldn't have been too concerned if they were at the back but they are at the front )

Quite disappointed for an artist proof. Hope to hear from you soon. (Still waiting for replacement column base to0)

Also it would be great if I can get the same paint or something to do a touch-up?

3 of the snakes are missing some paint.

DSCF9934.jpg

DSCF9933.jpg

Freak_z these paint touch ups are simple things to do
For the breast plates, you may just want to send it to ARH to get a pro touch up. It will take him like a day to do.

The column is another matter, if you contacted ARH already then I'm sure he is taking care of it, as I know the factory is sending us a few replacements soon.

Please contact us via email so we can keep a record of things, the forum is a great place to share, but communications get lost

Thanks;

Alex

Back