ARH MEDUSA AP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freak_z these paint touch ups are simple things to do
For the breast plates, you may just want to send it to ARH to get a pro touch up. It will take him like a day to do.

The column is another matter, if you contacted ARH already then I'm sure he is taking care of it, as I know the factory is sending us a few replacements soon.

Please contact us via email so we can keep a record of things, the forum is a great place to share, but communications get lost

Thanks;

Alex

Can I get replacement breast plates instead? I'm not sure my family would appreciate a topless medusa if I were to send back my plates. (Which will take a while to reach the states and back)

As for the paint touch up, am I expected to fork out my own cash to repair a piece that's supposed to be an "artist proof"? I'm really not trying to be difficult here, especially since arh studios have released an amazing piece for a good price, but its hard not to be disappointed when we were assured the finest of standards for the artist proof version. I would really like to continue patronising arh studious for future products ( I'm really keen on some of the pieces announced or released so far) but as awesome as these statues are, I'd much rather have the company taking care of its customers.

And to be honest I'm really worried as to how I will transport the piece when I move because I had to throw away the boxes since they arrived with the broken styrofoam.
:(

PS: I'm communicating in the forums for the moment because my email (hotmaill acccount) has been giving me problems.

PPS: Sideshow has never left me to dry or ask me to accept a piece that's not up to standard, if there were any damages its either a replacement (when they still can get replacements) or a partial refund. Which is why I believe they are still the industry leaders and why a lot of people are still supporting them even with lower paint job standards, they still try to make sure the customers are ultimately happy.

Last edited:
No, you will not have to pay for anything.
Yes you may ask for a replacement plates and at some point we will even make another color for all the AP buyers free of charge.

We understand the issues and we will improve upon every aspect of the production.

All the AP people who paid us early will be taken care of completely

About SS, that is why we are now with them. They are the very best in customer service. We are only 3 guys at the this time and are doing our very best to bring you the very best.

Can I get replacement breast plates instead? I'm not sure my family would appreciate a topless medusa if I were to send back my plates. (Which will take a while to reach the states and back)

As for the paint touch up, am I expected to fork out my own cash to repair a piece that's supposed to be an "artist proof"? I'm really not trying to be difficult here, especially since arh studios have released an amazing piece for a good price, but its hard not to be disappointed when we were assured the finest of standards for the artist proof version. I would really like to continue patronising arh studious for future products ( I'm really keen on some of the pieces announced or released so far) but as awesome as these statues are, I'd much rather have the company taking care of its customers.

And to be honest I'm really worried as to how I will transport the piece when I move because I had to throw away the boxes since they arrived with the broken styrofoam.
:(

PS: I'm communicating in the forums for the moment because my email (hotmaill acccount) has been giving me problems.

PPS: Sideshow has never left me to dry or ask me to accept a piece that's not up to standard, if there were any damages its either a replacement (when they still can get replacements) or a partial refund. Which is why I believe they are still the industry leaders and why a lot of people are still supporting them even with lower paint job standards, they still try to make sure the customers are ultimately happy.

Last edited:
Seeing you on here daily and listening to how you handle issues (as a company not just solo) really is reassuring. Thanks for being around to field questions, even the tough ones. :yess:

Seeing you on here daily and listening to how you handle issues (as a company not just solo) really is reassuring. Thanks for being around to field questions, even the tough ones. :yess:

Thanks, Im here to help.
I wish I could do more and at times I can. The factory can and will improve. The shipping of future products wil be done by SS.

We are a small company, trying to do what others will not attempt.
It takes time and lots of patience, but ARH and I will not quit

No, you will not have to pay for anything.
Yes you may ask for a replacement plates and at some point we will even make another color for all the AP buyers free of charge.

We understand the issues and we will improve upon every aspect of the production.

All the AP people who paid us early will be taken care of completely

About SS, that is why we are now with them. They are the very best in customer service. We are only 3 guys at the this time and are doing our very best to bring you the very best.

Okay, I'll email Arh, once my email is up and running, it would be great if I can get another set of bras to be sent with my broken column. As for the touch-up for the snakes can I get a small bottle of the same paint used so I can touch up with a brush?

Okay, I'll email Arh, once my email is up and running, it would be great if I can get another set of bras to be sent with my broken column. As for the touch-up for the snakes can I get a small bottle of the same paint used so I can touch up with a brush?

You may ask ARH via email direct. I will remind him the next time I see him in person.
But he makes a list of things to do and he needs it written in email form to be able to take proper track of issues and resolution.

Dont forget these were made in China so the paint is from China, they use special paint we dont have in the US, yet from what I can see the chips are minor, the snakes have to be matched.
But its easy dont worry too much, I will see what can be done. You only need to send pics and email to ARH Studios. LMK what happens, just be patient as we have to take care of customers in order of priority/request as they come in.
The Column has to be manufactured in the US or send direct from China, ARH will tell you his plans.

Thanks,

ARH Alex

Now, lets use PM from now on, since this is your personal matter/issue with one AP. We will reserve this spot for pics/discussion of the AP from our customers. Thanks

Oh, and about the bras.
After seeing the delays in shipping we both decided to do the extra set of bras/breast plate as a thanks you to our AP customers.

Now we have not even manufactured them as they will take time, our prioty is to take care of issues like your first, then we will go making these and sending them out. Again we are ways out, and this will be done after and only after all your issues are taken care of.

These things take time, and I thank you for your patience and continued support.

ARH Alex

Was bored so I decided to take a couple of pics of this beauty with my friend's dslr.

Bought a really nice cloth to match medusa for the table and now she has a corner all to herself too!

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

For those of you who still think that this can be had for cheap a couple more months down the road.....don't think its happening.....

Very impressive!
Love that fabric used! Looks great!

Thanks for the photos, and you sharing with us this beauty :wave

You are right about that, production was lower and demand is still high

Was bored so I decided to take a couple of pics of this beauty with my friend's dslr.

Bought a really nice cloth to match medusa for the table and now she has a corner all to herself too!

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

For those of you who still think that this can be had for cheap a couple more months down the road.....don't think its happening.....

To all the AP buyers:

A few of the shipped AP Medusa's have already been showing up in the USA!!

So please look for yours very soon! The long wait is at last over!

Very impressive!
Love that fabric used! Looks great!

Thanks for the photos, and you sharing with us this beauty :wave

You are right about that, production was lower and demand is still high

Thanks Averone! Really glad I got that frabic, it was very expensive but because of a clearance sale they dropped it so much it only cost me $5. (Almost bought the cheapest round table cloth (in black) but that was $45) So I figured a long enough piece of cloth would do. haha. Side note, my email account got whacked again by a virus but I managed to work out the kinks with my piece with Arh, so I'm definitely happy. Thanks for looking out for us AP buyers. Now I'm just waiting for my replacements to arrive. Hopefully it won't take too long. haha

Like in the other forum, I have to add, that for a relatively new company that's still very very small in size they have come a really long way with this piece. It is simply amazing, while my replacements are gonna take a while, I still felt reassured that I will be looked after. They might be new and small but they are definitely trying their best so lets give 'em some slack.
Till this day medusa still amazes me. In fact in terms of statues/diorama this is by far the nicest statue I own or have ever seen, (with the possible exception of the predator pf from sideshow)

Paint app is simply amazing (there are a lil faults here and there but not as glaring as SS) detail and sculpt is unreal. I can't stop singing praises.

ARH you've guys have definitely hit the big leagues with this piece. I'm thoroughly impressed with the newer statues. (The older pieces are nice but these are on a another level!) I've seen athena and thor and while I'm not a big fan of characters not taken directly from movies (medusa still looks a lot like the one from clash of the titans) and I'm still a student with limited funds even I am very tempted to get those two.

Congrats Arh! I simply cannot wait to see what else you bring to the table. Consider me a loyal customer for sure. (I still want the replacements though. hahaha)

I cannot stress enough for those of you still on the fence, get this piece now if its still available from your retailer! Not only will you not regret it, I cannot see this piece depreciate in value. At least not for a long long long time from now. :D

To all the AP buyers:

A few of the shipped AP Medusa's have already been showing up in the USA!!

So please look for yours very soon! The long wait is at last over!

Wowo!!!! Thanks for the update!!! Look forward to it!!!!:yess:

I have seen this statue first hand at my local comic book store and I must say its it AWESOME....very detailed and this statue is HUGE didnt know it was that BIG....great job guys

Finally!!!! Long wait is over!!!! I got her in hand and Luckly she is fine with only problem on the arrow. Will post some pics later...
Btw she is wayyyyyy too big!!!

Finally!!!! Long wait is over!!!! I got her in hand and Luckly she is fine with only problem on the arrow. Will post some pics later...
Btw she is wayyyyyy too big!!!

At last!

Was thinking your going to be the the last guy on earth to get her!

Well, very happy for you!
The arrow?

At last!

Was thinking your going to be the the last guy on earth to get her!

Well, very happy for you!
The arrow?

now I am very very pissed, the one I received doesn't have name plate and don't even have AP# !!! also the box is different then all the ap owners.....WHAT IS GOING ON ARH???? THE arrow can't even put on her, I need some solution here . :monkey2

now I am very very pissed, the one I received doesn't have name plate and don't even have AP# !!! also the box is different then all the ap owners.....WHAT IS GOING ON ARH???? THE arrow can't even put on her, I need some solution here . :monkey2

You have a signed AP number that was assigned to you. Factory mailed the second batch with a redesigned box so it could be mailed and my guess is, it was because the first box was refused for shipping from China.
So the AP for you is only for you and no one else has number.
Email ARH direct and he will send you the label and COA

About the arrow, send a few pics to ARH and he will replace or change it at no cost to you.

Thanks;

ARH Alex

Back