ARH MEDUSA AP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$680 shipped is a fantastic deal. So you getting one then? I wouldn't wait too long on that though because it might be very limited.
Not sure yet.
First will have to see if someone will be kind enough to post the size of the base (to be sure I have a place tp put it :lol), then will probably have to sell a piece or two to afford it and cancel a few orders as well.
It sure is tempting though....
VERY beautiful statue.
Wife will hate it of course. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Not sure yet.
First will have to see if someone will be kind enough to post the size of the base (to be sure I have a place tp put it :lol), then will probably have to sell a piece or two to afford it and cancel a few orders as well.
VERY beautiful statue.

If you get her, Medusa needs to be topless. Your wife might be gazing at her though :lol

Not sure yet.
VERY beautiful statue.

Around 57x49cm is the base size

Hey Ave, a question.

Will there be any diferences between the APs and the regulars in regards to the paint aplications?

Cheers!:peace

No, not for the Medusa
They are all being done by the same team of guys in our small factory. I say small because all they do is collectable statues.
The AP's just get signatures and all the extras

No, not for the Medusa
They are all being done by the same team of guys in our small factory. I say small because all they do is collectable statues.
The AP's just get signatures and all the extras

Thanks for the reply.
I appreciate it...:peace

Very disappoint !!!! I have post on the statue forum, and one of the member had ask my name and give me a tracking #, what is going on? I didnt received any tracking # from ARH, but other people know and told me about it!! What is going on?

Hi Averone, Just to give you a head's up. I just remembered (after viewing your video) that my medusa statue, the body and the heard part was not wrapped. Could be a one off thing, but thankfully except for a lil pre-existing minor paint problem, that part of the medusa came nicely. Just one more detail, if its not too much trouble, could you take closeups of the shield and the bra? The paint job for the part of the shield that faces inwards doesn't look too hot on my ap piece as for my bra, it looks like there's some over paint.

Very disappoint !!!! I have post on the statue forum, and one of the member had ask my name and give me a tracking #, what is going on? I didnt received any tracking # from ARH, but other people know and told me about it!! What is going on?

:dunno
?????

I dont visit that other place anymore. I am surprised to hear the tracking info was given by a member.
Where you never given the tracking info from ARH? If not, not exactly sure if its official

Hi Averone, Just to give you a head's up. I just remembered (after viewing your video) that my medusa statue, the body and the heard part was not wrapped. Could be a one off thing, but thankfully except for a lil pre-existing minor paint problem, that part of the medusa came nicely. Just one more detail, if its not too much trouble, could you take closeups of the shield and the bra? The paint job for the part of the shield that faces inwards doesn't look too hot on my ap piece as for my bra, it looks like there's some over paint.

Sure thing. I have noticed the shield was not detailed. However being on the inside I did not notice it at all. What I was surprised is the beautiful paint on the base of the snake body! This part doesnt even show till I picked it up
I will take more pics next week

Yes I got it from a member at statue forum.... He said many people already got the tracking #, and he missed me. And lucky me its in ca already. I will email the owner of arh about it, I still don't have email from him yet.

The video is soo cool, I love her size!!

Ordered the reg. :D

Me too :D I'm on FP though. Might get it earlier if I have the funds. Just can't beat the $25 shipping.

Hey Alex, if somehow there was a damaged on the statue and SSC doesn't have any replacement parts, can I get it from Arahom?

Last edited:
Back