ARH MEDUSA AP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And some guy from the U.S. got his 23 day notice with a shipping quote of $97 or something on it.

Fremen and especially VS...I knew you'd both eventually break and purchase this piece :hi5:

BTW I highly doubt you can ship Medusa to Canada for less than 100$

So apparently shipping might be $135 but that is not the final quote. Since Medusa comes into 2 boxes, I emailed Mike T. if the boxes can be ship separated into 2 shipments thus paying only $50. I will keep you guys posted when he responds back to my email.

That really still doesn't make any sense.

I also thought the two boxes came in one big box.

That really still doesn't make any sense.

I also thought the two boxes came in one big box.

There are 2 boxes inside the shipper box. I request if I they can remove it out of the 1 big box & ship the 2 separately.

Damn ARH.... Hope this is the last big box you guys are doing.....:gah:

Hey Aver, can I get close ups of the bra please? Just wanna see if the bronze overpaint on my bra is normal. :)

Hey Alex, is the 2 boxes inside the shipper box the same weighted material?

The outer box is for extra protection
They are not the same weight or size
I will post some photos for you on TH

Anybody in States get their AP yet? :impatient:

The AP's were directly shipped by factory by regular mail.
They get held up in customs. There is not much one can do but wait

The wait is driving us mad, this whole AP shipping from factory was a first for us. We will not be doing that again from all indications!:slap

I sent something from Canada to Australia by regular mail and it took 2 and a half months to get there. It takes a long time when something has a long way to go.

So apparently coming from Mike, the boxes can't be shipped separately. I did talk to Jennifer though that if you feel the final shipping is high and want to cancel it, they will allow it and you wouldn't lose your NRD.

I still want it. Besides, I used reward points for it and I don't want to loose those.

I did want to save enough for the Big Chap Maquette that's coming out in little over a week. The shipping for Medusa may screw me on that plan.

So apparently coming from Mike, the boxes can't be shipped separately. I did talk to Jennifer though that if you feel the final shipping is high and want to cancel it, they will allow it and you wouldn't lose your NRD.

Thats good that at least they offer this option
I never understood how you guys get lower shipping rates in Canada.
The most recent shipping cost I paid was $97+ for WM 1:1 for a box near the size of this Medusa shipping ground 2 states away from the SS distribution in California
We must engineer these boxes better next time and we are working on that as some of our next few statue are big and grand like the Medusa.
Its a shame to miss out on her because of shipping costs :monkey2

Thats good that at least they offer this option
I never understood how you guys get lower shipping rates in Canada.
The most recent shipping cost I paid was $97+ for WM 1:1 for a box near the size of this Medusa shipping ground 2 states away from the SS distribution in California
We must engineer these boxes better next time and we are working on that as some of our next few statue are big and grand like the Medusa.
Its a shame to miss out on her because of shipping costs :monkey2

Because we have to pay custom charges unlike most of the residents in the USA (minus CA).:lecture

Or we are just very special. :wave

Back