ARH MEDUSA AP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is happening? ARH is not honest to collector!! Where is all the stuff that we suppose to get? How many months we been waiting for? Ap without signauture , no breast plate, no name plate , no replacement arrow , nothing at all!!!!

The owner promise me to get them few months ago, and nothing happen.

Alex(Averone) is a very nice guy , but what happen to your company? You guys will lose coustomer like that Alex!!

What is happening? ARH is not honest to collector!! Where is all the stuff that we suppose to get? How many months we been waiting for? Ap without signauture , no breast plate, no name plate , no replacement arrow , nothing at all!!!!

The owner promise me to get them few months ago, and nothing happen.

Alex(Averone) is a very nice guy , but what happen to your company? You guys will lose coustomer like that Alex!!

What is promised will be in your hands
I need to take this to another level, as I know how frustrating this is for you
I know the plates were being worked on
The rest I have to ask, everything was quite so I figured it was all good but I guess not.
Still playing catch up after all this time and wishing for the best
Will he on it right away

Thanks Alex, here is the email from him and it was back in September .
597E6438-5DA3-400E-9723-AA2A0784F659-39292-0000076DFF3E12F8.jpg

Just an update, I finally received the artist proof certs and sticker for my replacement base. Woohoo! But I received another medusa name plate instead? lol. I thought it was supposed to be replacement breast plates as well as the new breast plates and arrows for the first artist proof collectors?

Just an update, I finally received the artist proof certs and sticker for my replacement base. Woohoo! But I received another medusa name plate instead? lol. I thought it was supposed to be replacement breast plates as well as the new breast plates and arrows for the first artist proof collectors?

I'm sorry, I haven't been in the loop as far as your situation
So did you tell Arahom you were missing plates?
You may need to inform him as he may had a mix up

I'm sorry, I haven't been in the loop as far as your situation
So did you tell Arahom you were missing plates?
You may need to inform him as he may had a mix up

Yeah, can I know which email should I send my info to? thanks arh!

Does everyone get their name plate and coa? My is stolen when they delieverd to my house. A year of waiting and I still don't have it :slap

Back