ARH MEDUSA AP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna call SSC tomorrow to see how much of the EX they have left. I might use my points ands get her for $375.

Hey VS, do post when you get a response as I'm also still debating whether to grab this. Also do you think shipping from Sideshow to Vancouver will be the standard $25 or higher due to the weight?

Hey VS, do post when you get a response as I'm also still debating whether to grab this. Also do you think shipping from Sideshow to Vancouver will be the standard $25 or higher due to the weight?

if you can get her shipped for $25 its a steal, been quoted around $200 shipped to Australia, dang

I will check wicker. The last 70+ statues I got from SSC cost only $25. Because this isn't an instock item, I will need a comparable product box. Perhaps the 1:1 Warmachine bust.

Can Alex confirm if the WM bust is the same size as the Medusa.

AMAZING statue!!:clap:clap:clap

One of the best pieces I´ve seen in a loooooong time....
Pity about shipping and customs..:(

Don´t know if this has been asked , but does anyone know the exact size of the base? Lengthwise and deepwise...?

Last edited:

Okay, just spoke to SSC Rep Jennifer & I got the shipping quote for the WM 1:1 Bust which is $25 to ship via Fedex Canada. She said the Medusa will probably be $25 too (but don't quote her on that).

I think with the insane shipping rate, I can't pass on it. She will be ordered :yess: but sadly Thor NRD has been transferred to her as a replacement :(.

$25 shipping for this statue is a steal, I will do the same to get it from sideshow with that rate if I am in other country.

Okay, just spoke to SSC Rep Jennifer & I got the shipping quote for the WM 1:1 Bust which is $25 to ship via Fedex Canada. She said the Medusa will probably be $25 too (but don't quote her on that).

I think with the insane shipping rate, I can't pass on it. She will be ordered :yess: but sadly Thor NRD has been transferred to her as a replacement :(.

thanks a lot VS; did you also find out how many spots they have left open? I'm still on the fence because I only found the statue truly amazing when those previous pics were posted but not as much in the other older pics. Therefore, I'm not sure if the photos are deceiving due to the camera skills of the photographer and if the statue truly looks like that in person. I wanna wait for more in-hand pics but than again I don't wanna miss out if I wait too long.

thanks a lot VS; did you also find out how many spots they have left open? I'm still on the fence because I only found the statue truly amazing when those previous pics were posted but not as much in the other older pics. Therefore, I'm not sure if the photos are deceiving due to the camera skills of the photographer and if the statue truly looks like that in person. I wanna wait for more in-hand pics but than again I don't wanna miss out if I wait too long.

She couldn't tell me how many there are left unless it becomes in-stock.

Guys, bad news, they are using cheap styrofoam for mesusa...... I just check on the other forum, damage statue arrives.

Guys, bad news, they are using cheap styrofoam for mesusa...... I just check on the other forum, damage statue arrives.

I know they are cheaper then the normal styro that we are custom on getting. PCS said they were changing it starting with Kabuki, but I saw no size thing. Jerry went back on his word on the styro foam he was using.

This one looks nice but is too expensive and too big for me as a good-to-have piece. My next ARH will probably be the valkyrie. Still debating on getting the athena or not, everything looks awesome except the face is not as detailed as I like.

Back