ARH MEDUSA AP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Factory is shipping all international this week along with the ones coming to USA buyers, but for USA buyers we still need it to arrive here and then we will immediately re-ship them.

Here are some factory pictures of the Medusa AP boxes, that were mailed last week. These are the boxes and stryro that will be used for Sideshow Collectables.
As you can see she is secure and ready

rimg3268.jpg

rimg3263.jpg

rimg3262.jpg

Thank you all for your patience. As you can see the we have done everything possible to make sure she is secure and ready. She is split up into two separate styro sections for the base, tail/body.

Hey Aver, any word on the size of the boxes? Would love to have the dimensions soon so I'll know if I can use the box as a base. Thanks!

Hey Aver, any word on the size of the boxes? Would love to have the dimensions soon so I'll know if I can use the box as a base. Thanks!

The latest news was the we had to ship in separate boxes for some international buyers for the AP's. The postal restrictions did not allow for one big package to be mailed.
I did ask Arahom last week. I think he was waiting for an answer from factory. I will ask him again today.
Are you thinking of making a stand?

The latest news was the we had to ship in separate boxes for some international buyers for the AP's. The postal restrictions did not allow for one big package to be mailed.
I did ask Arahom last week. I think he was waiting for an answer from factory. I will ask him again today.
Are you thinking of making a stand?

Yup! I have a table in mind for the medusa but I think its too short, so gonna place the box on top of the table and use a black table cloth, cover the box and the table and have a case made on top of the "stand". I don't think Singapore has a restriction when it comes to large boxes tough.

Yup! I have a table in mind for the medusa but I think its too short, so gonna place the box on top of the table and use a black table cloth, cover the box and the table and have a case made on top of the "stand". I don't think Singapore has a restriction when it comes to large boxes tough.

Ok
very good.
I was advised that the measurements for the box on Sideshows website also apply for the AP's so check AP Medusa here and you can see if this best fits your stand.
I have a feeling it will work just fine from pictures provided by the factory

We have at last confirmation!
The very first production piece from our factory is now in collectors hands and they look outstanding!

Here are the very first pics courtesy of Sultan our customer for AP #2 Medusa:

a16007ea.jpg

e807bc89.jpg

950bd457.jpg

fd3917fb.jpg

5b29faa1.jpg

be64285c.jpg

69ddf1b5.jpg

YEEESH!!!! That is huge! And ____ing awesome, gotta be one of the nicest pieces from any license, from any company, ever. :clap

That is amazing but where the hell would you find room for that thing? :panic:

YEEESH!!!! That is huge! And ____ing awesome, gotta be one of the nicest pieces from any license, from any company, ever. :clap

Thank you!
Our very first statue for Sideshow.
Hoping now it will sell out faster now that the actual factory painted ones are coming in :)
Can you imagine, what can we do when we actually do get a license!

That is amazing but where the hell would you find room for that thing? :panic:

Jay:

You make it happen! If you really want something you make it happen!
In the corner you see the IM 1:2, she is about half the size
All that worry about the breakage forced us to produce the best package possible.
Funny, you make the box too small people complain. You make it too big they complain!

We can never win! :lol

Is the base of the statue put in the styrofoam without anything protecting it from scratches? Cant see any plastic or "white blankets" surrounding the base in the box.

Very nice statue btw, I might have to order this one :)

Really nice , but where is my!!!!! Come on!!!

Just so you know this person paid EMS shipping!
EXPRESS, and believe me he paid a pretty dollar to get it fast with this size!

So I ask you just to be patent a little longer....

Back