ARH MEDUSA AP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH MEDUSA AP Advance Pre-sale starts Aug 3rd!!

You must have seen it on SDCC?
I knew you may want one Spider m :)

I only saw the pics man. I couldn't make it to SDCC this year and it was rough :lol. I was on the forum looking for
any info having to do with SS and kept thinking in previous years I got to see for myself. Oh well but I will be at 2012 SDCC :yess:

Guys,

PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY!

Medusa AP will go up for pre-order on August 3rd at 9:00 AM (Mountain Time)

We decided to divide payment in two parts, so on August 3rd you just need a down payment of 50% ($300) and the balance only when the statue is reay to ship in September.

The down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE

In case someone cannot pay the remaining $300 when the APs are ready, we will guarantee a Medusa statue to you whenever the balance is paid, but we CANNOT guarantee it will be an AP, so you don't lose your money, but I will not be able to hold an AP after the scheduled shipping date!

I'm not sure if I explain that well enough, so if you have any questions about it please post it here on this thread!

Also, we will guarantee a flat rate shipping on international orders for this piece IF (and only if) shipping from China.

For US buyers the shipping cost is a flat rate of $50 USD

For all other international buyers (shipping FROM China) the shipping cost for this piece is $65 USD by regular mail.

In case anyone requests express shipping, we will charge at the time of shipping the correct amount of shipping.

So to make everything clear:

1. A non-refundable down payment of 50% on August 3rd. ($300)

2. Shipping flat rate of $50 for US buyers and $65 for international buyers (if shipping from China)

3. Balance payment of remaining 50% and shipping costs are required once the statue is ready to ship in September

4. All Medusa AP will come with final box and Styrofoam.

5. All Medusa AP will come with the EX bonus (a Medusa name plate)

I only saw the pics man. I couldn't make it to SDCC this year and it was rough :lol. I was on the forum looking for
any info having to do with SS and kept thinking in previous years I got to see for myself. Oh well but I will be at 2012 SDCC :yess:

On another thread I posted many pics of the SDCC 2011.
I hope to see you in 2012!

We are having problems with shipping for this piece. Due to its size USPS won’t accept to ship it inside the US!
We are most likely postponing the AP pre-order for now till we can figure things out!
Im sorry for the inconvenience. But we are going to figure it out soon.

Last edited:

Medusa AP Edition UPDATE

Unfortunately we will not be able to take orders for Medusa AP yet.

Due to the big size of the shipping box, USPS is not accepting to ship this piece internationally, so we cannot start accepting orders until we find a substitute method that allow us to deliver this statue at reasonable rates.

I’ll update this page with further information as soon as we have it. I will also keep all forums updated with the new date for the AP pre-order. We apologize for the inconvenient and thank you for your understanding.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

how many APs will there be made?

MEDUSA AP Advance Pre-sale starts Aug 8th!!

Mon, August 8th at 9:00 AM (Mountain Time) :yess:

At last, some good news!!

We sorted out the shipping issues and I’m glad to say, we can ship the statues from China using two methods:

Regular mail service (3 to 4 weeks) $65

EMS (Express Shipping) $300

Inside USA (After it arrives from China in my Studio) $50

The pre-sale of Medusa AP will be up on ARH Studios website on Monday, August 08th, 2011 at exactly 9:00 am (Mountain Time)

Unfortunately we cannot ship this piece to Australia by regular mail because of Australia regulations about shipping weight.

Australia does not allow single packages to weight more than 50Lbs!

Re: ARH MEDUSA AP Advance Pre-sale starts Aug 8th!!

Guys Medusa AP sales are going too well!

There are only 6 Medusa AP remaining. Please if you like to get this AP, do not delay. Put your money down for one!

The AP has the potential to go up in value higher than the others.

Some good news for our Australian friends!

The only way to ship to Australia is by EMS, and the delivery from China would be in 3 to 5 days, and the lowest price I can charge is $150

We are paying extra out of pocket to come up with this price, but then again, were doing it for all buyers, so were being fair to everyone buying the Medusa AP!

Best;

Alex A
ARH Studios

Guys Medusa AP sales are going too well!

There are only 6 Medusa AP remaining. Please if you like to get this AP, do not delay. Put your money down for one!

The AP has the potential to go up in value higher than the others.

Good to hear that there selling well man. I can't wait to get this in.:yess:

First pics of the Medusa from Sideshow, this is just a glimpse and not the final product pics!

MedusaApple.jpg

BTW, anyone want the Pre-sale Medusa...

ONLY 3 left!!!!

Hurry please if you like to get the AP!

Almost sold out in 4 days!! I am more than pleased!
The response from you folks have been tremendous!

It will be a real pleasure to bring you even better sculpts soon!!!

Thank you for your support!!

Last edited:

Only 2 AP Medusa left!!!

Gratitude guys!!

Your the best!

Only 1 left of the MEDUSA AP!

These are limited guys dont miss out!

MEDUSA AP ARH EX IS NOW ALL SOLD OUT!!!

Thank you for your support guys!!

For those who wish to order the EX from Sideshow you should see her in the week of 25th Newsletter from Sideshow Collectables.

Thanks again!

Alex A
ARH Studios

Hello everyone!

For those who bought one of our AP Medusas direct from our ARH Studios:

Our factory has all Medusa 1/4th scale AP ready to ship this week, so we ask you guys to send the payment balance to our PayPal account ASAP and yours well be mailed to you right away from China!

You should have gotten an email from ARH by now if not please let me know if you need any assistance.

Thank you for your support guys!

Alex A
ARH Studios

Hey buddy, I have sented payment couple days ago, can't they just reply for confirm payment received?

Hey buddy, I have sented payment couple days ago, can't they just reply for confirm payment received?

I am sure its all ok

Here it the behind the scenes things...

The factory took a week off! These guys take a lot off! :)
So we have no communication till early next week, yet if you sent via Paypal then your good!

Back