Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe it or not I feel like repainting Conan...just because I got a painter's bug in me! not because it needs it or stinks :)

edb73b5f91dd7846d890882c06a31eb4.jpg
I finely learned hot to post pictures.

Can someone pls remind me how many heads come with the conan if you just ordered conan without the snake? I received 3, for some reason I though it would also bring the ones with the horns. I've ordered way too many things the past few months so I can't remember. I ordered directly from ARH.

Can someone pls remind me how many heads come with the conan if you just ordered conan without the snake? I received 3, for some reason I though it would also bring the ones with the horns. I've ordered way too many things the past few months so I can't remember. I ordered directly from ARH.

You get 3 heads with the ARH Conan ex. To get the other 2 Helmeted heads and variant axe you gotta buy the girl/snake statue. Those 3 items came with it

Just unboxed mine. Its Awesome! My swords were also bent. I had a little trouble with the foot pegs, but they finally went in. Foot n Peg problems are common with all my SS stuff. As long as they align it will eventually work. I'm amazed on the size and weight of the bases. Even with Ares. Very happy with the piece.

I love it...Great paintjob for a factory, Massive size with both bases used, In fact I think it looks better using both bases keeping Conan at a distance. iMHO more realistic instead of Conan being nose to nose with the Snake. He woulda gotten bit Big time. As for the negative The dagger magnet while strong doesnt quite fit in the hole but still looks good, both swords were bent but after 5 minutes of the hair dryer set on high they are straight No issues in regards to parts fitting on , all fit like a glove, Love the accessories and glad to have options for display...beautiful piece... Whatever tiny chips on the base can be touched up in a minute or two...easy work...even a Cave man like Wolf Brother can do it :) ...Great Job by ARH

I'm not painting anything but I will use the blow dryer! :lol

Nice setup Adolfo and great pics. :duff

Sacrifice is in the house and set up. Absolutely no issues putting it together. Conan, girl and post all fit flush. Magnets were all good and the snake is stable. Paint is excellent. Only thing I had to do was to straighten out the swords with a blow dryer. Took 5 minuets to fix.

All of the portraits are good. ARH has a good factory. I took my time unboxing so the styro pebbles were kept to a minimum until I got to the snake base. Keep your mini vac close.

The dio is a big win. Very impressive. Glad it's part of my display room. :clap

My mediocre pics coming. :horror

You get 3 heads with the ARH Conan. To get the other 2 Helmeted heads and variant axe you gotta buy the girl/snake statue. Those 3 items came with it

Thank you, Adolfo.

I received both Conan and Ares today. I absolutely love Ares, but still kinda on the fence on this one. The snake seems to be a definitive must have for this piece since on its own it just doest do it for me. Considering i have some exotic snakes myself i always intended to purchase the snake base, but i wanted to see if i liked this piece as a standalone first.

I can order the snake and girl through sideshow and get the 2 extra heads correct? Sorry, i know this has been asked a million times, but i don't feel like scrolling back.

Thank you, Adolfo.

I received both Conan and Ares today. I absolutely love Ares, but still kinda on the fence on this one. The snake seems to be a definitive must have for this piece since on its own it just doest do it for me. Considering i have some exotic snakes myself i always intended to purchase the snake base, but i wanted to see if i liked this piece as a standalone first.

I can order the snake and girl through sideshow and get the 2 extra heads correct? Sorry, i know this has been asked a million times, but i don't feel like scrolling back.

That's correct.

Thank you, Adolfo.

Every one of the 300 Snakegirl statues made comes with those 2 helmeted heads and the extra axe variant yes. If you get it thru Sideshow like I did you get all that included

congrats all, mine still not shipped :( I got the snake from Sideshow in October! I'll be in a bad position if there is an issue with whole set since the snake dio will be out of Sideshow warranty by the time I get Conan.

Wolf-brother - epic shots, love it!

Makes me want to put in my order with Sideshow now!

congrats all, mine still not shipped :( I got the snake from Sideshow in October! I'll be in a bad position if there is an issue with whole set since the snake dio will be out of Sideshow warranty by the time I get Conan.

Sending positive vibes your way. :angelsmil All will be good. :wink1:

Wolf-brother - epic shots, love it!

Makes me want to put in my order with Sideshow now!

Thanks SAB. Glad you enjoyed them. I haven't left the display room for three hours. Can't get enough of it. :cuckoo:

Do it bro!! This is Conan for real! :bow

Awesome pics guys!! It looks so damned good all set up and complete. I think Im going to put together the rest of the snake and slave girl. But first gotta adjust some shelves. :lol

In my opinion, aside from Arnie Conan, I think this is the best looking Conan statue out there to date. Also, this thing belongs on a pedestal and not in a cabinet if you want to get the most, visually, out of it. :clap

Back