Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to call the Cayman isl. Checking if any guys with names the start with ave or ara landed there. Lol :)

From facebook on November 6th:
Update for all of our valued customers that are still waiting for the arrival of the ARH web orders for Ares, Angel of Darkness, Conan, Mino. Your statues have finally arrived in the USA and have cleared customs, we are now waiting for our turn at the port of entry in California. We apologize of the long wait, this is certainly not what we expected. In fact we were set to go get them last week and ship them out to you but the shipping yard had not given us the green light. As soon as we have any word we will post here, along with pictures of the inbound shipment. Processing will be quick so you will see tracking info soon after. Thanks so much for your patience. ARH Studios Inc

Joy…again..i don't know the FIRST thing about the shipping/delivery of this industry but how on earth did SS get them n ship them before ARH can even get near them? Sigh.. I can't say this doesn't make me appreciate SS a little more…lol their QC sucks, ES sizes suck…but their ability to effectively communicate, deliver, package and ship their stuff is pretty efficient imo.

More more more !!!

Great display setup btw

2zsluqqe.jpg

85c4a3rt.jpg

fb63wyz9.jpg

cyfgt7k2.jpg

xbl5y765.jpg

and my slavegirl looks fine:

mkcwvfx9.jpg

And here is a hink: TAKE YOUR TIME TO UNPACK so there is no snowing of Styro. I took my time and I didnt have to much trouble with it.

I want to know what that Wolverine is in the background?

Joy…again..i don't know the FIRST thing about the shipping/delivery of this industry but how on earth did SS get them n ship them before ARH can even get near them? Sigh.. I can't say this doesn't make me appreciate SS a little more…lol their QC sucks, ES sizes suck…but their ability to effectively communicate, deliver, package and ship their stuff is pretty efficient imo.

Every company has their hiccups. I waited 6 additional months to get my Superman PF ex shipped to me from SS. :dunno

From Facebook November 10th
Confirmation today from the port of California. We will be getting all the statues by Wednesday and Thursday. Shipping process and delivery will be as soon as possible.
The majority will be shipped out from California. Those who have still remaining balances please contact us as soon as possible.
We just learned the delays were due to some strikes. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Will Sacrifice Conan arrive for a a Thanksgiving meal? Will he rescue the hot brunette from the evil Snake in time?..Will he return in time to Get some from that chick before Conan the Brutal does? Will he? Will he? Tune in next time for, "As the Barbaric World Turns"

From Facebook November 10th
Confirmation today from the port of California. We will be getting all the statues by Wednesday and Thursday. Shipping process and delivery will be as soon as possible.
The majority will be shipped out from California. Those who have still remaining balances please contact us as soon as possible.
We just learned the delays were due to some strikes. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks for the FB updates zeus...much appreciated buddy! :duff

You are welcome guys. If you buy Conan then 4 boxes total.

I have 2 FedEx tracking numbers with 2 boxes each. I thought one box would be Ares but it's probably just the Conan ex and dio because Ares come in two boxes which would have made it five boxes. Maybe it the Conan boxes and only one Ares box??? :huh I don't know what happened.:dunno I get it on the 20th so I'll see what comes.

the snake is two boxes for sure, but you are saying that conan will be in two boxes as well? one box should be enough to accommodate conan & the smaller base !

Back