Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
question wolf if you know which heads were the ex and which were not?

The headband head is the EX head and the sword hands are the EX weapon that come with the ARH website direct Conan order which also includes the two hair heads.

You only get the two hair heads with regular Conan/SS order.

The two helmet heads as well as the alternate Axe come with the snake dio, SS or ARH direct.

Nah.. nevermind. I just checked my base, it says 300. But I thought web exclusives were lower editions? Shouldnt they say 150?

The web Ex ARH direct buy only pertains to Conan not the snake dio so it seems to be 50 if that is what your base says. I haven't checked my base yet so I'm going by what you said is on your base.

EDIT: Checked the base of Conan EX.... ES of 50.

Sweet!! Well I guess we're lucky to be one of the few 50. :joy 1:4 scale diorama's are fricken impressive!! I hope to see more from ARH. Though Ill have to be selective due to space issues. I honestly have to say its been a long time since Ive been blown away when receiving a new statue. Congrats to all who got it and whom are in the process of receiving him. Youve made a good decision! Well worth the $1200 when you get a flawless one! :clap

Sweet!! Well I guess we're lucky to be one of the few 50. :joy 1:4 scale diorama's are fricken impressive!! I hope to see more from ARH. Though Ill have to be selective due to space issues. I honestly have to say its been a long time since Ive been blown away when receiving a new statue. Congrats to all who got it and whom are in the process of receiving him. Youve made a good decision! Well worth the $1200 when you get a flawless one! :clap

I'm certainly happy to own this Orko. :duff It's def a...:winner

The Tarzan Croc is going to be AWESOME! :thud:

The two Conan dios, Indomitable and Destroyer will be 1:6 scale because of the multitude of elements but I envision them to be something special also. :yess:

I'm certainly happy to own this Orko. :duff It's def a...:winner

The Tarzan Croc is going to be AWESOME! :thud:

The two Conan dios, Indomitable and Destroyer will be 1:6 scale because of the multitude of elements but I envision them to be something special also. :yess:

I also can't wait for tarzan croc…I've been dying for more of that since the first sketches came out..that piece will be fantastic I feel when it is all said and done...

I also can't wait for tarzan croc…I've been dying for more of that since the first sketches came out..that piece will be fantastic I feel when it is all said and done...

A2, I had no interest or intention to get anything from the Tarzan line and then I see the WIP at NYCC. :slap

In the WIP stage it was still impressive enough to compell me to decide to order it. :horror

I had the pleasure to see them in person, IMHO, the huntress, Tarzan vs croc & the barbarian were the best at ARH booth.

I love these pieces, especially that Tarzan croc, but at $800 or more per statue, it's just too expensive to get them all or even to get 2-3.

I love these pieces, especially that Tarzan croc, but at $800 or more per statue, it's just too expensive to get them all or even to get 2-3.

I know what you mean.

This is the new trend in this hobby.

n83SlSt.gif

You have to have some $$$ and space with these 1:4 scale pieces and what makes it worse for us is that the pieces are compelling.

As it is, I've already dropped like $15k on statues the past few years. There are days when I want to sell them all and buy a house instead, but they just look too damned cool!

I agree.

She looks just fine and for those that don't like her just do what you do at the bar. Keep drinking and she will look better with each drink. :lol

They did a good job with this dio.

hmm odd my girl doesn't have those red things on her chest….

but yes honestly she looks really good in person, better than what I expected…actually looks good…the dio as a whole is fantastic and with so many options I'm literally swapping out heads and arms every so often bcz it varies and mixes up the piece so much…I agree its pretty pricey..ARH actually had/has me tempted to sell off some of my comic pieces and go with these bigger, 1/4 scale more realistic diorama pieces...

Here's my review and pics I put up on facebook. Sorry for the grainy photo's, the lighting in my room wasnt all that great.

It's been a long long time since Ive been blown away upon opening a package and displaying a piece. Lately it's taken me some time to warm up to specific statues that Ive just received and then I would either truly love it or swap it out for something I'd like more.

But this! THIS!! ...This is a work of art!! 1:4 scale diorama!! What other company does 1:4 scale diorama's other than ARH!?!? Nobody!!! This is my first ARH piece and first 1:4 diorama that Ive ever seen. And it's huge!! It's definitely the most eye catching piece when you first walk in my collection room, other than my 1:2 scale IronMan. lol!!

But man... This thing is super impressive, right down to all the details, paint application, the shading and skin tone. They all look fabulous! I love when sculpted fabric looks like real cloth as well.

Annnd now onto slave girl; She's hot!! ...right down to her tata's. hahaha!! But!! It was done in great artful taste to go along with the whole environment. When I first got this, I only had Conan to display, so I thought he was great on his own. But setting the whole thing up and seeing it on display, is on a whole other level of experience you will feel with this. It makes an impact!! And enhances the entire display.

This version was the website exclusive. I got # 2 of 50 pieces made. It came with 5 head sculpts and plenty of weapon accessories to switch out on rainy days. lol!!

I had a few flaws on this that I'm getting worked out with the company.
But I give this piece a 10 out of 10 rating. I honestly can say this is the first time giving a perfect rating on any statue. This is well worth the money. And it is a masterpiece to behold in a collection! I applaud ARH.

c1_zps4f0722f2.jpg

c2_zpsf4a6601c.jpg

c3_zpsc6a84c29.jpg

c4_zps326c8730.jpg

c5_zpsd14a6203.jpg

c6_zps7676eefc.jpg

c7_zpsbd96e787.jpg

c8_zpsab234636.jpg

c9_zps6f28a5bc.jpg

c10_zpsd7cf61c1.jpg

c11_zps9d8b7822.jpg

c12_zpsfbcf347f.jpg