Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
both were available when i placed my order for conan.

I dont understand why would anyone pay $600 (even now at $300) for just the snake and the girl (which looks horrible). Do people understand it does NOT come with the conan statue? or am i wrong and it does include conan as well? Just doesnt make sense to me otherwise.

Conan for 50% off at $250 is a good deal.

Doesn't come with conan, and the snake is HUGE. A lot bigger then you'd think from just looking at pictures though I do wish the girl was eschewed and some money saved :(

Doesn't come with conan, and the snake is HUGE. A lot bigger then you'd think from just looking at pictures though I do wish the girl was eschewed and some money saved :(

yeah I saw the whole thing at nycc, while the snake is big it's still just a snake (i would not display it with the girl). While the snake and conan together looks awesome, paying $600 or even $300 just for the snake? while conan is a far more complex sculpt and detail wise cost less? just dont get it.

The girl looks much better in person--significantly so--than in the photos. The snake is enormous, too. $600? Depends on how much you care about the full spectacle. But at $300 it's a no brainer.

Would have pulled the money out my *** if they were both in stock, its an awesome diorama set. 50% off sheesh, I'm gonna have to strategize and save up 3k for that 1:1 T-800 next time a 50%er comes up.

Hi,

Do these ship in two boxes or three? I am buying both Conan and the Slave Girl dio direct from ARH

Thanks

Last edited:
anyone still looking for this piece I am selling my web ex conan and snake/girl combo in NY/NJ, just to give anyone a heads up who is still looking for this.

This one really sunk quickly ....maybe the extremely low run it ended up being?
Anyone received theirs recently?
Need more pics !

Back