Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics guys!! It looks so damned good all set up and complete. I think Im going to put together the rest of the snake and slave girl. But first gotta adjust some shelves. :lol

In my opinion, aside from Arnie Conan, I think this is the best looking Conan statue out there to date. Also, this thing belongs on a pedestal and not in a cabinet if you want to get the most, visually, out of it. :clap

All I will say is that this is a BadA$$ Conan! :thud:

This puppy def won't fit in a cabinet. I'll be on the hunt for a pedastal myself...well a few. Tarzan Croc , Huntress and the future Conan Frazetta dios will need pedastals also. Thank goodness ARH has decided to do Indomitable and Destroyer in 1:6 scale.

Your pics look great Wolf! Fkn A man!! Just put the whole thing together; What a masterpiece this statue is! It looks like there is a peg hole in the front of the base where the snake body connects, facing Conan, but no peg on the snake body to connect it with, so the snake body and the head sorta slide out from the base and my concern is that it may slide out even further. Do you guys have this problem as well?

No pegs for the snake parts they are engineered to just slot in. Make sure the snake body in supported on the same level surface as the base. The bottom part of the snake body has to rest on a flat surface. Where the snake head piece connects at the chain...well the chain cuff should rest on the outcrop of rock. That will make it stable. Once you have it set up it won't slide out unless you pull it out. Just don't move or adjust the position of the dio it unless you dismantle it.

finally, after looking at others pics, i convinced myself to get off my a$$ and open this big box lol…it looks TERRIFIC…totally awesome, totally great..i do have 2 questions though for those who own it…I can't seem to find the thing that goes around the waist that holds the alternate sword, and I also can't seem to find the dagger that goes into the pouch..anyone know where in the box its located? Ive searched high and low…ironically with the unmasked updated head, sword, and nothing on the waist i feel like it looks terrific…also, how many ex weapons were there gonna be? I thought 2 dif swords and the axe no? J/W…looks great though either day…so happy i bought it

Ex gets you the sword hand and headband head. If you have the EX you end up with two axe hands and a sword hand.

The brown sword sheath was in a slot on the top section of the styro insert unwrapped and plainly visible. The sword is in that same layer as well if I remember correctly A2. The sword is locked in a slot with a piece of styro holding it in place so is the waist dagger. Slide the sword in the sheath and it goes into a hole on Conans backside. It stays in magnetically. The waist dagger is one piece and magnets into a hole on the waist front.

Ex gets you the sword hand and headband head. If you have the EX you end up with two axe hands and a sword hand.

The brown sword sheath was in a slot on the top section of the styro insert unwrapped and plainly visible. The sword is in that same layer as well if I remember correctly A2. The sword is locked in a slot with a piece of styro holding it in place so is the waist dagger. Slide the sword in the sheath and it goes into a hole on Conans backside. It stays in magnetically. The waist dagger is on piece and magnets into a hole on the waist front.

Thanks wolf just found everything..so many display options!

Hey guys, I found another flaw that Id like to get a replacement on as well. Am I being too picky? For this being a $1200 statue I expect to get my moneys worth. I found what looks to be sanded down area in the crease of slave girls hand, that hasnt been painted the skin tone color on the rest of her; As well as sloppy paint work, especially on the nail area missing paint. Also theres a black splotch on her thumb. Would you guys accept this? Or ask for a replacement part?

10821902_636394653136268_1283813052_o.jpg

10813732_636394716469595_1350611915_o.jpg

Hey guys, I found another flaw that Id like to get a replacement on as well. Am I being too picky? For this being a $1200 statue I expect to get my moneys worth. I found what looks to be sanded down area in the crease of slave girls hand, that hasnt been painted the skin tone color on the rest of her; As well as sloppy paint work, especially on the nail area missing paint. Also theres a black splotch on her thumb. Would you guys accept this? Or ask for a replacement part?

10821902_636394653136268_1283813052_o.jpg

10813732_636394716469595_1350611915_o.jpg

Email ARH. They will probably have you send it to them and Arahom will fix it.

I did. Thanks!! Which accessories are you favorite ones, or your default parts?

Duuuuuuude!!! I cant get over this statue! Even with the slave girl showing her perky tata's it's done in an artful taste. I love how the snake doesnt obstruct the view of Conan or the slave girl like Fury of the Beast did. I ended up selling him off because of that. How many of the web exclusives were made again? I thought it was 150 pieces? The bottom of my snake base says 12/200. But my Conan says 2/50. This is a standout masterpiece in my collection. No doubt it'll be the first thing people see, if not my 1:2 scale IronMan. :lol

Duuuuuuude!!! I cant get over this statue! Even with the slave girl showing her perky tata's it's done in an artful taste. I love how the snake doesnt obstruct the view of Conan or the slave girl like Fury of the Beast did. I ended up selling him off because of that. How many of the web exclusives were made again? I thought it was 150 pieces? The bottom of my snake base says 12/200. But my Conan says 2/50. This is a standout masterpiece in my collection. No doubt it'll be the first thing people see, if not my 1:2 scale IronMan. :lol

I agree! can't get enough of it.

If you look at my avatar you can guess what my favorite head is...the soup cup helmet, then the closed mouth hair head but I will have all the switchouts handy for frequent display changes. All the heads are awesome in hand. Pics do not translate the impact of this dio.

I have the Fury also. Even though Conan is not on full display I do like it. Just like this it is a SSOC cover come to life for me.

I haven't even looked at the edition number on the bases. Yours says 2/50? That's sweet! Why is your snake dio #12 and not #2? Did you get the snake from SS? WOW #2 dio would have really been sweet.

you guys are tempting me to display the dio without conan till he arrives lol I own the fury dio & it's one of my all time fav

This is weird!?! I just checked the bottom of my snake base and it has an ES of 300. You sure yours says 200?

Can someone else post what the bases say please?

I am going to open up the Conan box and check the base on that now.

This is weird!?! I just checked the bottom of my snake base and it has an ES of 300. You sure yours says 200?

Can someone else post what the bases say please?

I am going to open up the Conan box and check the base on that now.

Nah.. nevermind. I just checked my base, it says 300. But I thought web exclusives were lower editions? Shouldnt they say 150?

Back