ARH Arkhalla 1/3 fully nude vampire ( o Y o )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The entire film has comedy elements.
Yes, but it didn't go full-out goofball cheesefest until the vampires showed up. It was actually a really, really good movie up until that point. Shame they just Tarantino'd it at the end. I don't have any problem with the story taking that new direction, that's quite an interesting idea actually, it was just handled so ridiculously that it cheapened the whole film.

Yes, but it didn't go full-out goofball cheesefest until the vampires showed up. It was actually a really, really good movie up until that point. Shame they just Tarantino'd it at the end. I don't have any problem with the story taking that new direction, that's quite an interesting idea actually, it was just handled so ridiculously that it cheapened the whole film.

Agreed. This had the potential to be an awesome horror movie, but ended up being cheap. Anyway, it's pointless debating. The movie has a cult following, and as a result, there's a TV series.

This here, while funny, was ridiculous and not what I typically want to see when I sit down to watch a good horror movie:

DUSK_DAWN_SE-18.jpg

Agreed. This had the potential to be an awesome horror movie, but ended up being cheap. Anyway, it's pointless debating. The movie has a cult following, and as a result, there's a TV series.

This here, while funny, was ridiculous and not what I typically want to see when I sit down to watch a good horror movie:

DUSK_DAWN_SE-18.jpg

Yeah the junk gun! If you watch Desperado when his guitar/guncase opens you can see this gun there but of course it's never used in that series. However Rodriguez really liked that silly thing and said he had to fit it into one of his movies...and there it is.

Killer piece but if you have a women or family around this is a very naughty piece! :lol I do dig it though very impressive sculpt and it's definitely a new level adding in a sculpted vag. Just brings on the realism more.

Killer piece but if you have a women or family around this is a very naughty piece! :lol I do dig it though very impressive sculpt and it's definitely a new level adding in a sculpted vag. Just brings on the realism more.

Absolutely the truth^^ it's not practical if you have little ones or a wife. I love this piece but will admire from a far.

So is there a non NYCC version available? And what is the exclusive element to the NYCC edition?

Would love to order one, just seeing it today, and sadly it's already sold out

You can still order the Ex off their site. It comes with the chalice but not the signatures with CoA.

no!!!! I was waiting till payday to order.
Is there a waitlist for this?
I need the Ex

Giamontan has it right and you're still good Frostlord. The NYCC edition is sold out but you can still order the web Ex that will come with the chalice.

Here's the latest update from Facebook. This should answer many questions people had.

Both of NYCC editions of Medusa Victorious and Queen of Vampires Arkhala Seduction are now SOLD OUT.

We are transferring anyone who orders today to the Web EX edition.

The difference as you may know, is that all the first 100 NYES will get the certificate with both Arahom and Ehrens signature and are numbered from 1-100 only.

The new Web EX will NOT have this certificate, but will have all the features and accessories.

There will be Regular versions that will be offered thorough all retailers but will not have -

A. The Chalice for the Queen
B. The Quiver and bow for the Medusa

YES you will get these accessories with any EX you order! NO you will not get them if you order it retail.

Due to traveling and being on the road, tonight we are closing all NYCC orders and putting up our WEB EX for both of these. All orders can be verified and are accounted for.

Thank you - ARH Studios and crew

Back