ARH Arkhalla 1/3 fully nude vampire ( o Y o )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure they do. Their site was making some changes from the NYCC ex to the site ex so I wasn't certain. Site has been completely updated and it still says 100.

Wouldn't it be easier just put 200 as the ex for the exclusive. A little redundant to have 2 ex which they are practically the same.

Wouldn't it be easier just put 200 as the ex for the exclusive. A little redundant to have 2 ex which they are practically the same.

It's not redundant. NYCC ex comes with signatures and COA and the exclusive items and only for 100 statues. Another 100 come with only the exclusive items. It has to be done this way so some fool doesn't insist on getting something that was already sold out.

I actually thought that the 100 pieces sold at NYCC were APs and were not included in the ES. Since most APs are not numbered.

But ...this way works, too. A 100 NYCC exclusives and a 100 website exclusives. No big deal really.

This piece is shipping from China soon as per ARH's Facebook post:

"Exciting News!!!

Our Frazetta Line of statues has finished production and will be shipping to our studio shortly! Even better is the fact that our 2015 ARH Studios line of statues will be included in the shipment! YAY!!!

The only statues that are not coming at this time are Achilles Immortal, Leonidas Legacy and Medusa Victorious which will be finished at the end of July according to our factory.

We will keep you posted on their progress."

Wow so nice! Love it! But I can't display this in my collection with people coming by. Will admire pics from owners!

From smtown1 at statueforum.
Got me to buy. This sculpt will be even better at 1/3.
The Sceptor is the EX now so everywhere should have the chalice.

IMG_0566_zpsqkee4vyp.jpg

IMG_0567_zps0rp5ujca.jpg

IMG_0568_zps3qukosut.jpg

IMG_0571_zpsb1mhwozo.jpg

IMG_0576_zpsncxbkimx.jpg

IMG_0577_zpsnhnfdm8u.jpg

What is that staff on the side of the base?
Is it part of the statue...or just some other item that the owner decide to include next to it because it matched the statue? (which it does...rather well...actually)

Not a real big fan of the septor, it seems like a throw away EX, created as an after thought. Curious why they decided to change the EX though.

Back