1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the Armour Test head. And it looks legit. It's the same head as the Mechanic version, just with eyes pointing forward instead of to the side(And missing the battle damage blood paint app).
Check out this image. See the bloody head top left, and on the right hand side, the headsculpt you have:

F87BEEB8-5A65-4044-8D89-5E50C1806064.jpg

Thank you both so much!

Certainly the oddest story of a used Hot Toys figure I have had. Missing accessories is one thing, but a head swap of “unknown” origin makes me a bit suspicious of if the other parts were actually stolen or kept lol.

I appreciate the help from everyone!

Thank you both so much!

Certainly the oddest story of a used Hot Toys figure I have had. Missing accessories is one thing, but a head swap of “unknown” origin makes me a bit suspicious of if the other parts were actually stolen or kept lol.

I appreciate the help from everyone!

And the saddest thing is that as awesome as the figure is, it isn't particularly difficult to find and is extremely inexpensive.

I ordered this recently, waiting on it to come in the mail. My second Hot Toys figure after an almost 10 year gap. I hope I like it, it looks promising. It also looks to be the best headsculpt of Tony that Hot Toys has ever done. Not sure why they have trouble with his likeness.

Back