ARE YOU PART OF THE GREY HULK EXCLUSIVE HIGH ROLLERS CLUB? IF SO, COME ON IN!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
It sold out at approximately 7:35 PST.

How'd you guys know this was coming tonight? Just keep checking your SS account newsletter page? I know I haven't actually received a newsletter. I just noticed through another route. Still missed the Gray though as I wasn't paying much attention tonight. Oh well. Green will be an LE of 25. Now that would be very sneaky of SS. lol It probably would've sold out already though, but would've been very funny if that was the case and everyone ordered just a Gray thinking it was the lowest. lol

Here's my wait list time:

Date Placed: 2006-01-13 03:42:21

:sick :( :medic :crying :violin :yuck :slap :cuss :Flush :blissysmi

JS

jdonoho said:
How'd you guys know this was coming tonight? Just keep checking your SS account newsletter page? I know I haven't actually received a newsletter.

I listened to the podcast this afternoon and picked up their little hint about the "dilemma" facing the first few people who ordered it. Remembering that the newsletter went up about 7 PM last week, I pulled up my newsletter account and logged in about 6:30, then just kept refreshing until it came up right after 7:00 came around. I went straight to the Hulk preorder page and looked around until I saw the little picture of Gray Hulk. Clicked it and placed my order.

The exclusive is a long shot but good luck to you guys on the Waitlist.

Glad I scored a Gray Hulk. Been tracking this thing for what feels like a while.

tomandshell said:
I listened to the podcast this afternoon and picked up their little hint about the "dilemma" facing the first few people who ordered it. Remembering that the newsletter went up about 7 PM last week, I pulled up my newsletter account and logged in about 6:30, then just kept refreshing until it came up right after 7:00 came around. I went straight to the Hulk preorder page and looked around until I saw the little picture of Gray Hulk. Clicked it and placed my order.

Guess I hadn't really been paying attention to all that. Just the PRIORITY PRE-ORDER stuff. Just figured I'd get the newsletter when it arrived. Too bad...LE 50...wait list is long shot even if Sideshow did hold a few back for damages, replacements, etc.

I didn't get in on the Grey version but I love the 50 edition size. Super limited exclusives are cool. Although if this were a LotR exclusive of 50 and I missed out on it I'd probably feel more downtrodden.

What are the early numbers? How many of the 50 end up on eBay? I say 43. :rolleyes:

Fritz said:
I didn't get in on the Grey version but I love the 50 edition size. Super limited exclusives are cool. Although if this were a LotR exclusive of 50 and I missed out on it I'd probably feel more downtrodden.

What are the early numbers? How many of the 50 end up on eBay? I say 43. :rolleyes:

43?? nah........

45 is more like it ;)

in all honesty, I do not think we will see too many on ebay. From the looks of it on the boards (here and there), a lot of them ended up with collectors.

Back