ARE YOU PART OF THE GREY HULK EXCLUSIVE HIGH ROLLERS CLUB? IF SO, COME ON IN!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! At least I got a reservation in! Man, I gotta start reading the pages closer! Sneaky Sideshow!!! Dang it! :banghead

Pretty sneaky of Sideshow to pre-order these today without any notice of it what so ever. Next to Silver Screen Edition Son Of Frankenstein is this the next smallest edition size?

Man! An Exclusive of the Exclusive! Is that a first?

And by the way, the Bronze Wrightson Frankenstein Bust was limited to 50 also!

Darklord Dave said:
Yep, one of the elite! Between here and statueforum, think we got them all?

Pretty darn close. I've got one and we are checking over at SF to see how many over there. So far it's around 14.

You know, actually, Sideshow shouldn't be doing things like this! They've already got us conditioned to get in and pre-order these things as fast as possible and get out to let others have a chance. Most of us don't even have a chance to read the pages during priority pre-orders, and now they start hiding Exclusive links on an Exclusive order page! Sucks! But of course, that's because I missed it! :horror

Well, I missed out on the Grey.

:sick :( :medic :crying :violin :yuck :slap :cuss :Flush :blissysmi

I'm on the waitlist, but I'm not holding my breath.

I've got the Green Exclusive on order though, but
that is very small consolation to me right now.

JS

Anybody know EXACTLY what time the Grey sold out? I got my wait list in at 10:17 CST, so I'm wondering how many minutes after it sold out I am...

And by the way, I own one of the SSE Son of Frankensteins, so nah-nah Grey owners! :D

wookilar8 said:
To my understanding those were giveaways not for sale, right?

Six were given away in a Halloween 2002 contest; three more in one of their monthly contests during 2003. No one knows about the tenth one. I assume Sideshow has it in one of their display cases! I got mine from one of the 2002 winners!

lcummins said:
Anybody know EXACTLY what time the Grey sold out? I got my wait list in at 10:17 CST, so I'm wondering how many minutes after it sold out I am...

And by the way, I own one of the SSE Son of Frankensteins, so nah-nah Grey owners! :D

It sold out at approximately 7:35 PST. I ordered it practically immediately, and my order time was 7:05, so it was up for about a half hour. The wait list did not go up immediately after sell out, though.

Last edited:
Back