Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

This PF really does look awsome and I am loving mine!

Same here,

aragorn2cs8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
aragorn3kf3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Aragorn Premium Format Exclusive Statue, WOW!!!

This statue is incredible if you don't have go get it.

Will post more pics when i take them.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Re: Aragorn Premium Format Exclusive Statue, WOW!!!

thread rated.

Very nice pictures. Lurtz and Aragorn are definitely the must-haves for this line. The others, not so much. It's a shame, since Frodo is the central character.

Well, I may end up not having one either. :(

After making a second request for a replacement, I have received instructions on how to return the piece for a refund. Perhaps that was just a mistake, and I have replied to Sideshow for clarification. However, if they are now going to refuse to replace the piece that they obviously repaired, it is going to leave a VERY bad taste in my mouth for Sideshow as a company.

Stay tuned, folks.

After making a second request for a replacement, I have received instructions on how to return the piece for a refund. Perhaps that was just a mistake, and I have replied to Sideshow for clarification. However, if they are now going to refuse to replace the piece that they obviously repaired, it is going to leave a VERY bad taste in my mouth for Sideshow as a company.

Stay tuned, folks.

Hopefully it's a mistake. Keep us posted. :sick

Looks very good, Warrior. I'm so used to seeing the production piece now that I'm just a little thrown by your repaint. I think I like you darker goat choice with the lighter scruff. Could you post a few without the blue eye enhancement (I'm assuming you included some digital magic - if not, feel free to set me straight)? It's hard to judge with those eyes blinding me through my monitor.

Stay tuned, folks.

Maybe that's just their policy when sending something back twice. I'd just send it back, wait a while, then reorder it. It's still available. That's too bad that you're having such a time. I know the feeling, it stinks!

I have not added any light in their eyes, it's because of the painting that reflects much light. In addition, the photos were made under a neon light.

But its true in reality eyes are a little less bright but just a bit.

I took a super bright acrylic for the eyes.

I promise you there is no photoshop to improve my repaint

I'll make pictures under the sun light.

Great repaint, Warrior! The eyes appear too blue, though, but you've really brought out the Viggo Mort. in the sculpt. Well done.

I hope you do get a good replacement, RoboDad.

Back