Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I just got an aragorn premium format and I want to ask for some help. His left foot seems to be detached from the rest of his body. Is this normal? this does not effect the statue when displayed. I think that it is not broken it is a clean cut but im unsure. I hope someone helps :) thank you

Hi I just got an aragorn premium format and I want to ask for some help. His left foot seems to be detached from the rest of his body. Is this normal? this does not effect the statue when displayed. I think that it is not broken it is a clean cut but im unsure. I hope someone helps :) thank you

Your Aragorn has a broken foot. Try to glue it

If it's just the peg then glue it. If it is the leg itself you gotta be a surgeon and carefully if you can lift his trouser. Cutting and resewing may be involved. Be carefully. That's the only cure

Last edited:
who can I fix it? its under the clothing and I cannot take it out. I touched it and I think that the leg peg that holds the leg to the body came loose :/

Well most if not all the sideshow Premium format figures are joined at the knee.
So just slide the trousers up and you will see what is wrong.
Either the glues has come loose or the leg has snapped.
If it is the join at the need scrape away the old glue and fix with 2 part apoxie the like of araldite is very good.
DO NOT just use super glue as it will never last.
But if it is a break then i would suggest drilling holes and pinning the leg.
Also this may sound obvious but the leg needs to fixed exactly other wise the pegs will not fit in the holes on the base.

Hope you get it sorted , also pics of the damage would be nice

Well most if not all the sideshow Premium format figures are joined at the knee.
So just slide the trousers up and you will see what is wrong.
Either the glues has come loose or the leg has snapped.
If it is the join at the need scrape away the old glue and fix with 2 part apoxie the like of araldite is very good.
DO NOT just use super glue as it will never last.
But if it is a break then i would suggest drilling holes and pinning the leg.
Also this may sound obvious but the leg needs to fixed exactly other wise the pegs will not fit in the holes on the base.

Hope you get it sorted , also pics of the damage would be nice

thank you so much i ll show you some photos that I took later. the glue has come loose that is the problem there is no snapping at least. the problem is that his pants are tight and I cannot get them off without cutting them :/ anyone ever took aragorn's pants off :p ? thanks

thank you so much i ll show you some photos that I took later. the glue has come loose that is the problem there is no snapping at least. the problem is that his pants are tight and I cannot get them off without cutting them :/ anyone ever took aragorn's pants off :p ? thanks

NOPE! Only way you can take the pants of is by removing the other leg as you will not get them past the feet.
Try soaking the trouser leg in water and this will loosen them up.
And the leg should just slide up the leg don't try and roll them up.
BUT! they have a key like peg fittment so can only go one way in.
So mix you apaoxie and put it on the join.
Be carefull not to get and apoxie on the material and just slide the leg up the trousers and into the slot.
Also i suggest 5 min apoxie by BOB SMITH industries is amazing.
then hold the leg in with a good amount of preassure until it bonds.

Does anybody remember what goes in the area I circled? I'm going to tape the Styrofoam back up on my Aragorn box and I can't remember what went in that little area. I'm thinking it may have been where his necklace was, but I've actually had it on his neck for all the years I had him in the box.

I think it holds the knifes handle that comes separated from the knife sheathe on his belt.

Thanks, that makes perfect sense. I noticed the knife handle was coming out of the sheath and I thought there had been glue that came loose. Now I know that the handle is supposed to come off (I had boxed it up with the handle still in the sheath years ago).

Back