Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prefer mine to the repaint although it is really good. Still hav'nt found anyone to butcher my Frodo PF and create a whole new head...any takers??
Finally a question for those of you who have the Gandalf PF - has anyone tried taking his head and shoulders off and replaced them with the Sideshow/Weta bust and if not would it be doable?? Would like to have a crack at that if so!!

At the risk of sounding creepy and gross, I wish I had one to sniff (for the new polystone smell, of course). :(

I'm still stuck in that nearly-infinite "return for exchange" loop.

heck, at your rate they'll exhaust their replacement resources and sell this bish out :lol

just hope they don't send me a 'beater' :(

Well, I just got the most WONDERFUL email from Sideshow. They apparently arbitrarily decided, rather than replacing the statue, to issue a refund.

I'm so mad at them right now that I'm tempted to cancel ALL of my orders. This is some of the worst customer service treatment I've ever received.

Well, I just got the most WONDERFUL email from Sideshow. They apparently arbitrarily decided, rather than replacing the statue, to issue a refund.

I'm so mad at them right now that I'm tempted to cancel ALL of my orders. This is some of the worst customer service treatment I've ever received.

No detailed explanation as to why??????? sold out?

that's a load of ^^^^ that they're handling things this way. it seems like this is becomming a more common theme with them. you'd figure that they'd be going all-out to make sure that people are happy after the SIM fiasco. i guess they figure with all the ^^^^ that's on pre-order that they'd be all about making sure people are completely satisfied.

There was no explanation, so I sent them an email to let them know how furious I am, and to find out what is going on. According to the CSR, the replacement inventory is separate stock from the orderable inventory, and they won't take one from the orderable inventory to fulfill a replacement request. But why couldn't they have handled the paperwork in-house, to treat one statue as a refund, and then create a new order with the same funds for a replacement?

There's still some available last I looked. Wait a while and reorder it. Get a gift card first since you can get it with one. I'm sorry this has happened. I've never had it happen from SS, but I have through others and it stinks!

There's still some available last I looked. Wait a while and reorder it. Get a gift card first since you can get it with one. I'm sorry this has happened. I've never had it happen from SS, but I have through others and it stinks!

whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

i tried using a $50 gift card and it told me that i couldn't use it with the item :confused:

There was no explanation, so I sent them an email to let them know how furious I am, and to find out what is going on. According to the CSR, the replacement inventory is separate stock from the orderable inventory, and they won't take one from the orderable inventory to fulfill a replacement request. But why couldn't they have handled the paperwork in-house, to treat one statue as a refund, and then create a new order with the same funds for a replacement?

That doesn't make sense mate...What is the big deal as to where the statue comes from as long as you receive a replacement??? :confused: If that's that case they could just take the money from your refund and apply it to a "new purchase", since he is still available as a second chance item. Kind of a waste of time and paperwork to refund you the money only to have you order another one anyways??? Or worse, cancel all of your orders....not good...

Got up in the middle of the night a couple of days ago as I've been ill and took this pic of my Aragorn in the dark as I thought it looked kinda cool with the light from the window!!

I don't have any LOTR PFs yet as I mainly collect the Marvel PFs. That said, I am really leaning towards picking this up because I love the pose and the detail in his outfit. Just a quick question for those who already own him, do his eyes have a yellow tint or is it just from the camera?

Back