Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice pictures. Lurtz and Aragorn are definitely the must-haves for this line. The others, not so much. It's a shame, since Frodo is the central character.
That's exactly what keeps me from collecting this line besides Aragorn. I'd love to get at least one central character from each movie but then again one HAD to be Frodo and I just don't like the PF at all. What makes it worse is that we'll most likely not see another Frodo PF...

What ticks me off is, why can't the painters who do the figures at first do as good of a job as some of the freaks on this board do?

I wish some of you great customizers lived near me. I'd keep you busy! :)

Which uK retailer is it that has them??:monkey4

play.com my friend. :cool:
And if they don't sell out ( lord of the rings stuff usually takes a while ) they will probably knock a few £ of it.
Still wanna get it but its annoying how play.com don't accept paypal , I would have already paid otherwise.

What ticks me off is, why can't the painters who do the figures at first do as good of a job as some of the freaks on this board do?

I wish some of you great customizers lived near me. I'd keep you busy! :)

Well, the factory painters have to do them a lot quicker than the average customizer, and they may also do them in an assembly line manner instead of focusing all of their attention on a single piece.

receive mine today :banana:banana
DSC09491.jpg

DSC09495.jpg

DSC09497.jpg

DSC09501.jpg

DSC09502.jpg

DSC09507.jpg

DSC09509.jpg

DSC09521.jpg

Well, the factory painters have to do them a lot quicker than the average customizer, and they may also do them in an assembly line manner instead of focusing all of their attention on a single piece.

I understand that, but when the colors are off by a mile or look like I painted it :)lol), well, they should do a better job.

For example, alot of times the eyes are just WTF? Like Frodo's eyes on the 1/6 or even Aragorn's eyes on the PF.

play.com my friend. :cool:
And if they don't sell out ( lord of the rings stuff usually takes a while ) they will probably knock a few £ of it.
Still wanna get it but its annoying how play.com don't accept paypal , I would have already paid otherwise.

cool, I did check play whilst waiting for you to respond.
I would hold out a while, think it will go down in price when they next have a clearout, along with Asajj. reckon they will both be about £120/30
Do you want to use paypal so the wife doesnt see on the CC bill where you been? ;)

btw, what have you guys done to make them look so much better, is it just repainting hte stubble and the eyes or is there more to it than that? May try myself if I do get one.

:lol Not married yet..
But , I did just order him from play. I would of spent it on something else and regretted it otherwise.
I'm gonna be disappointed now when mine arrives without an amzing paint job like the ones on this page.:lol

Back