Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

Geoff John's really made me an Aquaman fan, so I'm totally stoked to see more of this.

Now that Aquaman has been teased, I hope we get Mera soon. :D

4056217-5008948954-32659.jpg

A million times yes! :yess::duff

SSAlex
02-09-2014, 07:51 PM
I don't believe a new Green Lantern has been confirmed (unless Igo has been spilling information that I'm not aware of, ha!). A new Green Lantern is totally possible of course but it would be quite a ways away (like years and years away) if it does happen at all.

Just wanted to make that clear. Carry on with your wishes and hopes for a future GL! :)

Igo
02-09-2014, 10:42 PM
Let's just say, pretty much everyone internally thinks it'd be stupid NOT to have Schu do a GL to go with his Sinestro... that is all.

I am 75% sure we'll see a new GL PF in time for the Justice League movie.

We've had 4 Thor PFs, 4 Cap America PFs 2 Red Skull PFs ( of all characters who'd thunk it)

GL is pretty much in the bag.

IT wouldn't shock me to see a new Green Lantern at some point. Just not that soon. There's so many other characters to be made, it would seem unlikely to revisit one that's only mildly popular so soon.

2017 NEW GL

My guess.

Of all the variants they haven't done I'm surprised we haven't seen a blue / grey Batman PF. That's what I'm waiting for also wish the life size bust had double the rewards

Enough green lantern talk. Let's talk green arrow. [emoji14]

Wasn't GA teased, and then nothing came from it. Should we be that excited about sneak peaks.

Sharks would be awesome but a cool sized shark would make this a massive piece and up the price. I'm loving the tentacles idea...and maybe a gnarly looking baracuda? Oh no, wait...a blob fish!!! A school of blob fish even!!!

Back