Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aqua Man - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

preview_AquamanPF-2.jpg

The founding member of the Justice League in DC Comics is emerging from the depths of the ocean soon! The Aquaman Premium Format™ Figure will be perfect addition to collections to stand alongside Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman!

The Aquaman Premium Format™ Figure will be perfect addition to collections to stand alongside Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman!

No mention of Green Lantern:yess:, a new one in the future.

Re arranged my set up, this may pique my interest. I await Sinestro first

Definitely looking forward to seeing this PF. One step closer to rounding out the Big 7. I honestly thought Flash was the next member of the JLA getting released. This is a nice surprise.

I get the feeling the PF will somewhat mimic the Namor diorama ( which would be a good thing ). The water effect on that piece was stellar

Would it kill Sideshow to post a teaser pic showing a bit of the statue? Doesn't need to be a full shot, just give me a shot of his chest, the back of his head, his arm holding the trident--something. These announcements might as well just have a box with text in it. They did the same thing with Red Sonja with the picture of the snake.

Thread title should be renamed. Aquaman is one word.

Cool! This will be a day one order. Plus one for the hook hand EX and two head sculpts. Also really glad to hear SS might do another Green Lantern PF. I missed the boat on that one.

Ok, this I can get on board with. Now, gimme a Flash and a Martian Manhunter!

I wish they would have at least showed something..

WHAAT?!? Another Green Lantern? Oh man... I've already got the most recent one they released. I've got that Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman should be shipped next month. Can't wait for Aquaman!! But bummed about no news on Flash and that they're doing another Green Lantern. I'll have to get that one to match this set....

I wish they would have at least showed something..

They hardly ever do anymore and honestly I believe a lot of it stems from what happened with the Pinhead PF/Rogue PF. They showed a video of him being sculpted in 2011. Then nothing for years, because they hadn't gotten final approval for the license and the because of issues with the films/reboot they backed out and it took Sideshow until this year, three years later, to get it all sorted out so they could finally produce the piece. Between 2011 and now people were constantly asking what happened to the statue and I can only imagine they felt a bit embarrassed that they had to hold it for so long. Rogue we all know had to be changed at the last minute due to Marvel wanting her body changed.

This way when they show teases like this there's nothing except "hey, this is what we have coming" So that way when we finally do see the statue it has final licensed approval. That way we get what we see, except of course when the production facility mucks that up with poor painting skills.

Oh Glory Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2949837-aquaman_no_ones_hero.jpg

Back