Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

A second pf of aquaman on a throne will be a must.

I'd pass. Not a big fan of throne statues. The only 1/4 statue with a throne that I really like is the XM Magneto. That said, the throne is actually made of Sentinel wreckage so it paints a great scene/story. I'd definitely pass on a throne PF with Aquaman unless this PF is absolute garbage. I generally don't care for characters I like sitting on their cans.

I'd pass. Not a big fan of throne statues. The only 1/4 statue with a throne that I really like is the XM Magneto. That said, the throne is actually made of Sentinel wreckage so it paints a great scene/story. I'd definitely pass on a throne PF with Aquaman unless this PF is absolute garbage. I generally don't care for characters I like sitting on their cans.

I actually hate sitting pieces. I feel it takes away unnecessary height. My example, I hate that MJ is kneeling in the comiquette, as she looks puny in comparision to Gwen and Spidey. I've seen the Ghost rider and Ultron throne pieces, and they look pretty cool; and I do like how out of the box the XM Mags is. But I honestly think they could do something of that nature or even beyond if they add a throne piece of Aquaman. My foremost hope is he is in a museum, maybe a dynamic pose; depending, and I'll be fine. If down the road he has a throne, I'm all for it.

im not liking this day by day reveal of SS..its not as if they are really showing the pieces or even real sneaks :slap

A second pf of aquaman on a throne will be a must.

I would be down for an Aquaman on throne PF. :rock

im not liking this day by day reveal of SS..its not as if they are really showing the pieces or even real sneaks :slap

It's been like this for a couple of years, or longer, now. :(

I don't know if anyone read it in the other Forum but the old pose for Aquaman is evidently out, Igo said they wanted him to fit with the trinity better than the GL PF did. So it'll be "slightly more "museum""

I don't know if anyone read it in the other Forum but the old pose for Aquaman is evidently out, Igo said they wanted him to fit with the trinity better than the GL PF did. So it'll be "slightly more "museum""

I'm guessing holding trident by his side. Or maybe even a slight flexed stance with the trident diagonal behind him. To match WW.

I'm guessing holding trident by his side. Or maybe even a slight flexed stance with the trident diagonal behind him. To match WW.

Well they could have him Raising it but I'm kinda hoping they keep Aquaman's height below 30 inches, as it makes it easier to find a way to display them together.

Remember one of the Bman PFs teasers had the batarang pointing up. No telling.

I have about two PFs I have left to buy to fill my last besta and it sure isn't this guy. Should be a cool fig though.

Yeah, I'm still waiting to see if Momoa resembles Aquaman at all..

Back