Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

I like this pose

uploads_742fdbf1-2a68-4649-9022-dfebd83ead13-aquaman.jpg

I don't mind slightly dynamic but if I can't line him up with the big 3, it's a pass...like the current gl PF.

Re: Aqua Man - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

French collector leaked info.

He also alluded either Darkseid or Magneto would be unveiled. Unfortunately for XMen fans it'll be the opposite of common sense so they'll probably unveil Darkseid ( nothing against him ). We've waited over 5 years for a Phoenix or Magneto and XM Studios beat them to the punch

:pray:

I think he'll line up nicely with the others

The Aquaman Premium Format™ Figure will be perfect addition to collections to stand alongside Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman!

No mention of Green Lantern:yess:, a new one in the future.

Yep, SS has said before GL is not JL style. Hopefully we will get a GL sooner than later, know there are some competition out there.

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but Alex already confimed over at Statue Forum that the only reason GL wasn't listed in the ad was because he's completely sold out. Bats, Supes, and WW REG PFs are still available for purchase. That's why they are listed in the ad. So, that means no other GL PF of Hal on the horizon.

There's been talk that Steve may sculpt a new Green Lantern to go with Sinestro. We've seen two Vamperillas and two Red Sonja's so anything is possible.

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but Alex already confimed over at Statue Forum that the only reason GL wasn't listed in the ad was because he's completely sold out. Bats, Supes, and WW REG PFs are still available for purchase. That's why they are listed in the ad. So, that means no other GL PF of Hal on the horizon.
Igo, also said on the other forum that he was disappointed in GLs size and would like very much to revisit Hal.

I'd be all over a Stewart Lantern!

Aquaman's new 52 costume is the only redesign that I like. But there's so many variations. I hope they do some mixed media with him, but I'm afraid this will be a fully sculpted piece.

Aquaman's new 52 costume is the only redesign that I like. But there's so many variations. I hope they do some mixed media with him, but I'm afraid this will be a fully sculpted piece.

Unless they can do a wet suit material on the pants, mixed media would be a waste on Aquaman.

There's been talk that Steve may sculpt a new Green Lantern to go with Sinestro. We've seen two Vamperillas and two Red Sonja's so anything is possible.

Possible, yes. Likely, no. Vampi and RS have T&A going for them. We all know that T&A sell for SSC. IMO, the current GL and Sinestro go very well together. Scale really isn't an issue with those 2. Sinesto towers over Hal in the comics anyway. He's listed as 6' 7". I know many peeps want a new GL, but I just can't see it happening in the near future. There are a bunch of other GLs and Justice League members SSC will probably want to get around to before they revisit Hal.

I really love the design of Aquaman's New 52 costume and if it is a fully sculpted statue I'm fine with that. :D

Igo, also said on the other forum that he was disappointed in GLs size and would like very much to revisit Hal.

I remember him posting about that but I also thought I remember him saying a possible revisit would be years down the line because they wanted to focus on the other members first.

Unless they can do a wet suit material on the pants, mixed media would be a waste on Aquaman.

I hope it's fully sculpted. I honestly don't think anything else will work with his costume.

I remember him posting about that but I also thought I remember him saying a possible revisit would be years down the line because they wanted to focus on the other members first.
A couple years probably. Before they start revisiting comic versions I imagine they want to get the big 7 done, however if you think about they just announced Aquaman, that only leaves 2 PFs to go. So I figure by 2017 you might start to see the main JLA again. We all know another Batman and Wonder Woman is in the works, I can see GL being in those schemes pretty easy. Just not in the next two years or so.

A couple years probably. Before they start revisiting comic versions I imagine they want to get the big 7 done, however if you think about they just announced Aquaman, that only leaves 2 PFs to go. So I figure by 2017 you might start to see the main JLA again. We all know another Batman and Wonder Woman is in the works, I can see GL being in those schemes pretty easy. Just not in the next two years or so.

There's also the new movie franchise...so by the time these are finished I'd say there are pretty good odds they'll pump out a PF Justice League movie line-up as well. While they'll likely still revisit these guys over and over, that may slow some revisits down a little bit.

So we get the sneak peek at midnight?

Back