Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally found an EX for a good price. Love the EX headsculpt, this piece its very underrated IMO

IMG_7851.jpg

pairs well with Green Lantern

IMG_7853.jpg

Trident hand is his right hand. That doesn't have a switch out. His left hand as a switch out hook hand.

True that. :slap I like the plain fist better too. I went with the straight REG look on Aquaman. I do like the bearded portrait and hook hand but my entire JL lineup is in their classic look. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like a classic Flash or Martian Manhunter will be joining them.

True that. :slap I like the plain fist better too. I went with the straight REG look on Aquaman. I do like the bearded portrait and hook hand but my entire JL lineup is in their classic look. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like a classic Flash or Martian Manhunter will be joining them.
Yeah it seems that way! I'll probably end up getting the Prime 1 Flash. I really like that. I even like their Cyborg even though I don't like the character. I'd rather have a Martian Manhunter so I'll probably wait.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I personally like aqua man better with short hair and no beard and that’s what killed this piece for me.

Either display it with the EX head so it looks normal or use the regular head with traps so big it looks clownish. 😕

¿Please, can anyone that have this piece, say me the exact height with trident?

I have around 68 cms maximum to put this figure and I am doubt that he will fit

Many thanks

Back