Apple's WWDC 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Apple's WDCC 2010

Yeah, upgrade time. My 3G looks like a freakin 386 compared to this thing! :)

The Apple experience + $20 a month savings (compared to Evo) + 200 MB cap > Evo + Unlimited data

1ab393fb.jpg

The beauty is that you can go in at 200 MB and upgrade to 2 GB without taking any contract penalties.

That too. :lol

Edit: I'm kind of antsy just wanting to hurry up and get my order in for this new phone. :lol

I usually don't do Launch especially with Apple but I'm anxious to get this sooner than later. I just might do the whole 5 AM waiting game especially since I'll be on Summer Break :lol

New iPhone is a beast!

As for the EVO... they pump out a new Android phone every 3 hours...

iPhone is timeless... the software is fantastic, hassle free... and works flawlessly with my other Apple products :)

And that glass back... :drool

New iPhone is a beast!

iPhone is timeless... the software is fantastic, hassle free... and works flawlessly with my other Apple products :)

just like the ipod, there is other more tech superior on market yet ipod dominates all

its going to be funny watching people get computer chips in their bodies and brains and then complaining when the new version comes out and its like 10x better than the one they have.

Would be interesting to see what happens when the OS in your brain crashes.

New iPhone is a beast!

Pretty much. I can't even keep up with all of them. When people talk about the Evo I think they're talking about the car.

That list would barely sell me the Evo over the iPhone, if all that data is true than that are way close too close that to me the iPhone wins with a better UI and more apps available. Plus it has itunes which is just WAY too convenient to pass up.

Hell my blackberry runs itunes. :lol:yess:

Bugger! Bought my 3GS literally 8 days ago. First phone upgrade in
about three years.......and now this. :(

Bugger! Bought my 3GS literally 8 days ago. First phone upgrade in
about three years.......and now this. :(

Seriously? This has been getting hyped up *everywhere* (including here) for months. You can't get surprised about it now! :slap

Back