Apple's WWDC 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
WWDC1.jpg

The conversation is spead amongst various threads and while some is already going on in the iPhone OS4 thread, they is expected to be a bunch announced at 10 AM PST so let's consolidate early before there are 10 threads for everything announced.

The new iPhone is expected to be reintroduced to the public with all the specs and pricing finally (rumored in multiple colors), a free MobileMe is supposedly rumored to compete with Google's free version, new iTunes, new Apple TV and according to some insiders Steve Jobs' secret is Apple Magic Trackpad which is supposed to do all that the Mighty Mouse does but also recognize handwriting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Apple's WDCC 2010

So if I buy any of those products I'm a ******? Thanks.

Don't sweat it Batty. It takes one to know one.

~~I'm still waiting for the new iPhone so I can replace my busted one. It somehow works despite the huge chunk of glass missing from the top portion of the screen. :dunno

No I dropped it back in January, and it landed directly on the screen that resulted in a big crack. Now, there's just a huge piece missing right where your ear touches it. I'm hoping I won't slice my ear off on the broken glass.

No I dropped it back in January, and it landed directly on the screen that resulted in a big crack. Now, there's just a huge piece missing right where your ear touches it. I'm hoping I won't slice my ear off on the broken glass.

Ah yea that sucks. You could always put some tape there or something or at least try and cover the edges.

Ah yea that sucks. You could always put some tape there or something or at least try and cover the edges.

Nah. Its a first gen iPhone so its time for an upgrade. I might just keep it for using it as an iPod for the gym. Leaving the phone in the car is probably a good idea since I get pissed when I have to stop what I'm doing to either hit the ignore button or answer the phone.

The must be pretty easy to break. My sisters Fiance dropped his and the glass cracked big time. If I ever get one I will get a case for sure!

Definitely get a case. I have dropped mine a couple times...although never on anything very hard but it hasn't cracked as of yet.

Nah. Its a first gen iPhone so its time for an upgrade. I might just keep it for using it as an iPod for the gym. Leaving the phone in the car is probably a good idea since I get pissed when I have to stop what I'm doing to either hit the ignore button or answer the phone.

Ahh yea most definitely then.

The must be pretty easy to break. My sisters Fiance dropped his and the glass cracked big time. If I ever get one I will get a case for sure!

:goodpost:

I have dropped my phone more times than I can count and when you take the case off it looks brand new without a scratch on it. The case though is scarred pretty good. :lol

I might sell a couple of PFs to get the new iPhone for me and my wife depending on price...

The must be pretty easy to break...

My original EDGE iPhone has been dropped countless times and still runs like a champ. A very sloooooooooooooooow champ, but still a champ. A lot of the broken phones I hear about are 3G, I wonder if there is that much of a difference between the original and 3G hardware or if I'm just one of the lucky ones.

Whatever the answer, there's no way I'm putting my phone in one of those goofy iPhone condoms. What's the point of the sexy hardware if you're gonna cover it up?

Mine is a clear hardcase. You can see everything underneath without much issue.

Back