Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah buy don't forget the import/border fees and taxes. Another $80?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Taxes yes but I've only had fees once and that was with conan fury of the beast. 1 out of a lot of orders from ssc aint bad. Nevertheless, shipping is still dirt cheap.

My shipping was $25, which is quite a lot considering that I live about 20 miles from sideshow.

That's actually cheap still. For the size of the box. It's probably 20$ to everyone in CA. That's nice to hear, hopefully hulk pf and cap pf will be the same or cheaper.

My shipping was $25, which is quite a lot considering that I live about 20 miles from sideshow.
Yeah I'd $25 basic shipping for a $700 statue any day over what we pay here. Besides aren't you so amped that he's finally coming. Never though I'd be so excited for the Apocalypse lol
Taxes yes but I've only had fees once and that was with conan fury of the beast. 1 out of a lot of orders from ssc aint bad. Nevertheless, shipping is still dirt cheap.
Really? I paid $79 for Superman but when Batman and Vader came I had my company's name in the Company spot and they paid for it lol like another 70 something lol
I wish I had the money to pick this up for a friend. He wants it hella bad.
Yeah for his kidney maybe he can get this now lol. But get on WL you never never know bro
Shipping - $113. Hooray australia

Lmao

Yeah. He's a good dude, just down on his luck. I turned him on to the hobby like a month ago, but bills hit him rough and he's just super broke. Wish I could loan him the money for it, but I don't have it. If he doesn't get one before they sellout, I'll definitely tell him to waitlist it and pray. Haha

Yeah. He's a good dude, just down on his luck. I turned him on to the hobby like a month ago, but bills hit him rough and he's just super broke. Wish I could loan him the money for it, but I don't have it. If he doesn't get one before they sellout, I'll definitely tell him to waitlist it and pray. Haha

Yeah man. Tell him WL it. Best way. Or get the reg and hope that the arm is removable for shipping purposes and wait for a sick custom

I have the EX on Flex, (25th is the last payment), and haven't received a shipping soon or shipping cost estimate. I actually live chatted with someone at Sideshow on Wednesday about paying early and she told me they weren't in the warehouse yet but I'd receive an email with the option to finish payment early.

What am I missing that everyone else is getting shipping quotes?

I have the EX on Flex, (25th is the last payment), and haven't received a shipping soon or shipping cost estimate. I actually live chatted with someone at Sideshow on Wednesday about paying early and she meant to tell me that MY shipment wasn't in the warehouse yet but I'd receive an email with the option to finish payment early.

What am I missing that everyone else is getting shipping quotes?

Fixed your post for you man. Probably coming in batches like these other things brother. :monkey3

When is regular shipping hahaha... I can't afford exclusives with all so many PO's :gah:

I know right! I ordered the batman pf from a place in Australia and only received it two days ago. Waaay too long to wait.

I'm in the same boat still waiting for my Punisher & Batman I paid for in February. I think it's better just paying for customs than having to wait Apoc will be my first from ss website.

Sorry for bringing this up again, but this thread is 250 pages and skimming through it would take too damn long...

Other than Age of Apocalypse, any other good stories worth reading to get hyped up for this guy? He should be arriving in 2 weeks.

when Batman and Vader came I had my company's name in the Company spot and they paid for it lol like another 70 something lol

Can I send all of my statues there please? :yess:

be careful though, that may come back to bite you in more ways than one.

Back