Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Filip Thanks buddy

Haha he's on shelf number 2 of course! This was a quick phone pic I took when I started setting up the room at my new house. I still havent taken proper pics. All those cool x men shots others were posting got me a little excited and I had that shot on my phone. I'll take a nice group shot when the Apocolypse arrives!

@Filip Thanks buddy

Haha he's on shelf number 2 of course! This was a quick phone pic I took when I started setting up the room at my new house. I still havent taken proper pics. All those cool x men shots others were posting got me a little excited and I had that shot on my phone. I'll take a nice group shot when the Apocolypse arrives!

That sounds like a plan. I can't wait for Apocalypse to show up. I think he's going to go down as my favorite X-related statue. He looks so fierce.

That sounds like a plan. I can't wait for Apocalypse to show up. I think he's going to go down as my favorite X-related statue. He looks so fierce.

Yeah man. Early on a lot of ppl didn't even want it. He looks amazing

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah man. Early on a lot of ppl didn't even want it. He looks amazing

I was shocked by the early response. This piece looks absolutely KILLER. I waited a long time for an Apocalypse PF and this one sure as hell didn't disappoint me. As I said...IMO, it's the best X-related statue SSC has released. The only great looking X-MEN PFs in my book are Gambit and Deadpool. This BEAST surpasses both of them for me. Apocalypse rules all.

Here's my setup, I've posted this before and it's out of date now, I have Storm, White Storm and Colossus since this.

7499044032_a20379bf7a_d.jpg

The quality is terrible, I've learned some photography since this bad pic but I probably won't take a new one til I get Apocalypse and I set them up a little differently. When Jean comes, whooo!!! My camera can't wait. Jean's PF could've been better but the full line up will still look great.

I was shocked by the early response. This piece looks absolutely KILLER. I waited a long time for an Apocalypse PF and this one sure as hell didn't disappoint me. As I said...IMO, it's the best X-related statue SSC has released. The only great looking X-MEN PFs in my book are Gambit and Deadpool. This BEAST surpasses both of them for me. Apocalypse rules all.

I remember after the PO went up it was quiet. Even up until recently this thread was always sorta dead. Even after it sold out still quiet for a few months and then ppl started jumping on WL like late Dec early Jan. One of the fastest WL I'm a while. This guy is EPIC. Like this is a grail in my opinion. So glad I pulled the trigger.

Deadpool is part of Xmen?

Agreed. This will definitely be the x villain of my collection. He's going to be such a massive statue. I love the pose and portrait. A decent ex option is always a good thing and in a rising era of cost this guy is definitely worth the extra moola! As long as QC doesn't plague this statue(with such a low ES I don't thing that will be a problem) this apoc will be cherished in my collection for years to come!

Here's my setup, I've posted this before and it's out of date now, I have Storm, White Storm and Colossus since this.

7499044032_a20379bf7a_d.jpg

The quality is terrible, I've learned some photography since this bad pic but I probably won't take a new one til I get Apocalypse and I set them up a little differently. When Jean comes, whooo!!! My camera can't wait. Jean's PF could've been better but the full line up will still look great.

Awesome shot Peedi!

So sideshow moved my payment to the 20th but I haven't gotten a final payment notice yet, I've seen that some of you have gotten this notice. I pre ordered on day one for the exclusive and haven't heard anything from sideshow about shipping our final payment. Still says processing on the sideshow website....anybody got any advice on this?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

So sideshow moved my payment to the 20th but I haven't gotten a final payment notice yet, I've seen that some of you have gotten this notice. I pre ordered on day one for the exclusive and haven't heard anything from sideshow about shipping our final payment. Still says processing on the sideshow website....anybody got any advice on this?

Same here. Last flex pays got moved to the 15th from the 5th for me. Not sure about full payers. But in total the entire ES is like Batman's EX alone so they'll all probably ship in about 2 batches. Hope we don't have to wait too long

Same here. Last flex pays got moved to the 15th from the 5th for me. Not sure about full payers. But in total the entire ES is like Batman's EX alone so they'll all probably ship in about 2 batches. Hope we don't have to wait too long

Two batches????? F that, I want my apocalypse now or there will be apocalyptic hell to pay (PUN INTENDED)

Hey man as much as we want this guy we don't control the shipping. Its not too far away. Patience goes a long way

Hey man as much as we want this guy we don't control the shipping. Its not too far away. Patience goes a long way

I was half joking, hence the pun, but seriously I called sideshow and they wouldn't move my payment up to the 15th when I asked if I could finish paying off the statue early, what's the deal with that?

I was half joking, hence the pun, but seriously I called sideshow and they wouldn't move my payment up to the 15th when I asked if I could finish paying off the statue early, what's the deal with that?

Lol I know same here. That's why I wrote that line about patience, like I have any lol. Yeah they won't do that. I tried for my Batman PF, ended up wait a week or two after the first batch. Hopefully this one will be better for us. Less statues. Hope the box isn't f'ing enormous. Have a feeling its going to be in quite a number of parts

Give it some time.
My last flex pay of $48.23 is due on the 15th so that has not changed yet.
Hopefully they are on schedule in receiving them into the warehouse .

Back