Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got in the enormous, menacing beast known as Apocalypse. I absolutely love this piece. It has taken over as the largest piece in my collection.

IMG_2744.jpg
Does anyone have a decent picture of Apocalypse next to the newer Sabretooth classic PF?

I truly think this is one of sideshow's most underrated PFs. I know the EX came with a few issues, but if you were lucky enough to get one without them, you got an incredible statue. I LOVE my EX and he looks phenomenal in my collection. This PF has massive presence and gets a lot of attention whenever family or friends look at my collection.

Hasbro is releasing a 8" build a figure Apocalypse for their Marvel Legends line

The case assortment for the new X-MEN wave is unknown

Scheduled to release next year and it looks like they borrowed a few things from Sideshow's PF

Marvel-Legends-2018-Apocalypse-Build-A-Figure.jpg

Can anyone that have this statue, confirm me if this statue fits in a besta with glass?

Many thanks in advance

Yes, he is true 1/4. IMO, he does hold up well.

I have him in my collection. But Ross just recently posted a pic that has Apocalypse with the other X-Men ...and shows really well how he compares to the others. See for yourself below.

Thanks! Yeah, I saw other pics of people doing it and with some tweaking I really like the end result.

Thanks!
Here is a pic below. I really had fun re-arranging my x-men display to make different battle scenes based on their bases:
-Juggy, Rogue, Colossus, and Kitty in Danger Room
-Magneto and Wolverine fighting Sentinels
-Jean Grey and Sabretooth fighting in the snow
-Cable, Mystique, and Emma Frost fighting inside school
...and Apocalypse just watching the world burn!!

1WesVSV.jpg

Damn ad banner is shrinking Ross's pic. Pic is bigger in this post.

Pic belongs to RossMcCollector:
1WesVSV.jpg

Didn?t collect back them like now. Is this a true 1/4? Still holds up well?
Thanks.

I have the EX Apocalypse PF and think it looks incredible. Paint apps could've been a little better but it's a impressive PF. This bad boy is MASSIVE and will definitely look amazing in any 1/4 X-MEN collection.

Totally agree. It's an impressive piece. Glad I got it when I had the chance.

Back