Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last payment is scheduled for the 15th.

I mentioned it before that this is my 1st FlexPay.

I believe generally, based on history with Superman being the exception, it's expected that under normal circumstances FlexPays will charge and ship after Full Pays. When I Flexed Apoc it was my full expectation that I'd have wait to a bit longer.

Is this correct? I just recall in my 3 years of collecting that people who normally FlexPay usually get charged and shipped after Full Pays in most cases. Which means this batch thing technically isn't a recent concept and many products normally ship in 2 batches, usually a Full and Flex batch. Batman and Superman just made it more drastic and dramatic.

Awesome shot Peedi!

Thanks!

A Question. Can I still apply reward points towards this beast, even if it's this late in the game? A prompt reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

A Question. Can I still apply reward points towards this beast, even if it's this late in the game? A prompt reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If you've already pre-ordered, then no. If you are planning to order, then yes.

I didn't know sideshow worked on Sundays lol. So are they being processed on the 13th?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Unfortunately no. Whenever a flex pay falls on a weekend, it gets processed the next business day.

Im a little confused but excited at the same time. I received an email saying that my funds should be available on June 14th for processing on June 15th (Sunday).

Id assume they'd be closed but if it processes and ships on Monday it would be ideal.

Shipping is a flat $40 for me.

He's almost here.

I am still in awe how cheap it is to ship to me in Canada. $40. What a joke. SSC has the best shipping rates.

Just got my processing notice for the 15th.
This beast is arriving on time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I am still in awe how cheap it is to ship to me in Canada. $40. What a joke. SSC has the best shipping rates.

big congrats guys, Im very tempted to get him. Glad the shipping is reasonable too, hope that doesn't mean he will be super light or something.

June 15th for me...They won't take my money until the 16th though....weekend. $30 shipping not bad....

Back