Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I think it's issue 6.

I have to go back and read Age of Apocalypse. Been way too long and to be honest I forget most of the story.

I'm about 2/3 the way through it. So hectic, I need to take breaks. Haha

Yea 6 is his first full appearance but i think he's on the last page of 5. You'd probably want to read 5 if you want to read 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoyed messiah wars. I have a sweet apocalypse variant to the cable series that involved messiah wars. Xfactor 5 and 6 are his first appearance. Fall of mutants is a good one. Starts with xfactor 24.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fall of the mutants is classic. X factor 24 is the 1st Archangel too.:clap

Should we be expecting this at the end of the month? What was that cargo holdup they were talking about with superman? Is that going to hold up all releases? I need a new statue!!

I can't believe I am getting this before Superman. TBH I am more excited about this anyways. Friggin sweet!

I can't believe I am getting this before Superman. TBH I am more excited about this anyways. Friggin sweet!

I can't believe I'm getting my 2nd Supes EX before I get this. :lol I'm flexing Apoc so I have to wait until the 25th before he ships. My 2nd Supes will be here in a few days. Hopefully your Supes PF ships soon and arrives minty fresh for you.

I can't believe I'm getting my 2nd Supes EX before I get this. :lol I'm flexing Apoc so I have to wait until the 25th before he ships. My 2nd Supes will be here in a few days. Hopefully your Supes PF ships soon and arrives minty fresh for you.

You should be able to call them on the 17th (when I was told they would start shipping/processing) and ask that they charge your final payment and have it shipped that or the next day (as long as it is in stock).

You should be able to call them on the 17th (when I was told they would start shipping/processing) and ask that they charge your final payment and have it shipped that or the next day (as long as it is in stock).

Yeah I know, but another week isn't going to kill me either. Hell, peeps have waited (and are still waiting) months for their Supes PF. I can wait another week....maybe.

Back