Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to get this guy but I'm holding out for the ex. I know I'll most likely pay a premium but I love the saw blade.

I spent 7 years at FSU ( better known as Free Shellfish University) so my liver had no shot. But I had a heck of a lot of fun contributing to its demise.

I spent 7 years at FSU ( better known as Free Shellfish University) so my liver had no shot. But I had a heck of a lot of fun contributing to its demise.

Hahahaha. Damn. I would have tore up FSU. My liver would be toast...

Personally I wished the exclusive would have been the drill... I meant the boss drill from x-men vs street fighter. That would be so special for those that played the game. I remember blocking that move and still took like half of my health :lol

apoc2.jpg

However they came up with the chainsaw as the ex. I guess u can call that creative... Came up with something original.

BTW where are you Spazzy? Will you be doing a custom drill hand for this piece? :family

Last edited:
Here is my APOCALYPSE collage I am framing up on the wall. This will go right behind this awesome piece as soon as it comes in! Exclusive ordered day 1!

Personally I wished the exclusive would have been the drill... I meant the boss drill from x-men vs street fighter. That would be so special for those that played the game. I remember blocking that move and still took like half of my health :lol

View attachment 112398

However they came up with the chainsaw as the ex. I guess u can call that creative... Came up with something original.

BTW where are you Spazzy? Will you be doing a custom drill hand for this piece? :family

I remember wasting hella quarters on this game! Although chainsaw and drill r close enough 4 me

View attachment 112398

I'm glad they went with the saw. It just looks so much cooler than a drill IMO. The saw looks positively bad ass.

I'm glad they went with the saw. It just looks so much cooler than a drill IMO. The saw looks positively bad ass.

Unless there was a button and the drilled grew and moved…but yea saw looks dope to me…that statue as a whole is a must if you're looking for an apoc piece..its perfect in that regard…just bring in mr sinister, omega red, mags..my villain lineup would be complete!

Unless there was a button and the drilled grew and moved…but yea saw looks dope to me…that statue as a whole is a must if you're looking for an apoc piece..its perfect in that regard…just bring in mr sinister, omega red, mags..my villain lineup would be complete!

Magneto next for me. That's a great list of X-MEN villains but I only need Apocalypse and Magneto for my collection. Those 2 are my must haves and a Mags PF is long overdue. I hope the rest of your list gets made. A lot of peeps are looking to add those characters to their collections.

Back