Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
za7u5y2y.jpg

Can't wait till apocalypse is in. He will be front and center of the x-men pf and villains!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

za7u5y2y.jpg

Can't wait till apocalypse is in. He will be front and center of the x-men pf and villains!

Dude that is a sick collection. Of Xmen and some others (SW)
There isn't any actual material on this statue, correct? It'll be all sculpted.
Yup

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Awesome display matt84! I can tell your a true X Men fan whose knowledge goes deeper than the cartoons

Nice collection! I'm trying to figure the same and then when Jean arrives I don't have any clue where I will put her!!!!!

Marvel just had to make so many x-men! They haven't even made Beast, Iceman, Forge, Bishop or Cable yet! :panic:

Doesn't count for me. I want them in PF format. Beast and Iceman are two of my favorites. Archangel too.

You're gonna be waiting a long time for those two to be pfs, they are going to make more money on bigger name characters like magneto and brown Wolverine

You're gonna be waiting a long time for those two to be pfs, they are going to make more money on bigger name characters like magneto and brown Wolverine

Patience is key in this hobby. For Magneto I might pony up the cash for the XM one. I am waiting on the brown Wolverine.

I own Beast and he gets a lot of attention when people see my collection. The whole cq line was great imo and I wish they kept it going. For me it was a bummer the 1/4 scale or fail mentality crashed the line.

Back