Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. 'Low Quality' actually means 'Give us a second to check'

:rotfl Pretty much. SSAlex said they go in the back and then put up a number and when that number is reached, it goes to 'checking inventory'. Then rinse and repeat till they sell out. Doesn't it make sense to go through the entire stock and put that number and call it a day?!! Even when stock comes in batches, keep it at TBD till they get a final count as it really drives people mad with all this back and forth BS.

Martin Canale's last Marvel piece was Skaar PF and that didn't have many converts for the EX. Apocalypse is more expensive but I don't see too many people cancelling their EXs on this especially with his emerging popularity. I gots $67.50 left on this bad boy.

Martin Canale's last Marvel piece was Skaar PF and that didn't have many converts for the EX. Apocalypse is more expensive but I don't see too many people cancelling their EXs on this especially with his emerging popularity. I gots $67.50 left on this bad boy.

Yeah. I feel like even if people don't want it, they'll keep it and make money in it once the next x-movie comes out.

I can definitely see the price rising with this guy. Super excited to be getting this :banana

massive congrats Steve...is that the regular or the EX buddy? I'm pretty much resigned to not having my EX WL convert so I may have to pick up the regular at some point...will give it a few more weeks though just incase I get lucky :pray:

it'll convert once it starts shipping.

u5uhejar.jpg

massive congrats Steve...is that the regular or the EX buddy? I'm pretty much resigned to not having my EX WL convert so I may have to pick up the regular at some point...will give it a few more weeks though just incase I get lucky :pray:

The Reg mate. I'm not fussed about the Ex on this one to be honest. For me to order from SS the EX has to be a bit special. I've only currently got the Green Hulk Ex on order from SS

The Reg mate. I'm not fussed about the Ex on this one to be honest. For me to order from SS the EX has to be a bit special. I've only currently got the Green Hulk Ex on order from SS

What about the chainsaw hand :horror that's one seriously badass switch out arm :yess: but I know what you mean mate...I swore I wasn't gonna order the Grey Hulk EX and pay the extra $150 and then Ant messaged me last night saying it had an ES of 200 :lol :lol I ended up ordering it :slap oh well, saves me from having to make a custom orange shirt now I guess ;)

Ex is the shizznitt on this guy. Cannot wait! Hopefully i'll get my HeMan to tide me over til he arrives

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah. I feel like even if people don't want it, they'll keep it and make money in it once the next x-movie comes out.

Man, I couldn't even imagine dropping $600+ on something I'm not positive I want in my collection. I'm just not built that way. I guess that's just my way of saying...there's no F'n way I'm cancelling my EX! :lol

Back