Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fresh Prince was the best, still holds up till this day. I can say the theme song word for word, lost count how many times I said it out loud while watching. Carlton dance ftw.

That makes this that much awesomer

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah, especially with it being Apocalypse! Haha That guy was so awesome in the comic arc.

Unless he has a colossus, apocalypse looks like he will be bigger than most other regular sized xmen. If not all.

Make it 10, I just rounded out but I quit ageing at 50 :lol:lol:lol

Well I Hope it meets up to you High Standards my Friend

You have a great collection. I still remember the She Hulk comic and love your mirrors. Its about passion for the little details and you have that my friend

:naughty :wink1: :rock:rock:rock:rock

Al

That makes this that much awesomer

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah, especially with it being Apocalypse! Haha That guy was so awesome in the comic arc.

Unless he has a colossus, apocalypse looks like he will be bigger than most other regular sized xmen. If not all.

Yes yes my fellow boardies. I'm very excited. I actually kept my comiquette and sold the Pf. I just concluded I liked fully sculpted more. I lo e that he will b bigger than all my X Men.

Yes yes my fellow boardies. I'm very excited. I actually kept my comiquette and sold the Pf. I just concluded I liked fully sculpted more. I lo e that he will b bigger than all my X Men.

If apocalypse is a premium format, does he have any cloth?

Back